Edge of Eternity

benny balerio

At this time we see all the signs of a great war brewing in the middle east.
I believe that it is a war that consists of the prophecies of Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1.
With that thought in mind,...please be aware that the nations mentioned in Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1....are not at all mentioned in Ezekiel 38.

Also keep in mind that the way is clear for Russia to someday make it's mad dash to the south in it's foretold prophetic attack against Israel.
In the Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1 prophecies,..The nations mentioned involved,...I call them the "Inner ring" nations that touch Israel's borders today,...and the Islamic nations that are involved with Russia in the future attack abainst Israel I call them the "outter ring" nations.

Based on all the incoming news in the last few weeks, it does seem that there will be a war in the middle east in the near future.
In the meantime,...we are all witnessing other major prophecies occuring such as "The Ten" in the European Union and the possible collapse of it's monetary structure.There is talk that some of the E.U. nations may break away, and become their own sovereign nations again,...but if this does not happen,..then I assure you that these E.U. nations are hanging on by a thread,..in which I believe that the Rapture of the Bride will be the event that breaks the economy in the E.U.
Thereby causing the E. U. nations to dissolve, but leaving only "The Ten" to remain on the scene.

I do believe that in the aftermath of the coming Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1 war,..........that Israel will destroy all of the islamic nations that touch her borders today, and will annex them as Greater Israel.
Do you remember the scriptures in Genesis 15;18?
If you will do the research,..you will find that the Promise that God made Abraham to his descendants in the amount of land that He assigned them did consist of a small slice of Egypt,....all of Jordan,....all of Lebanon,...all of Syria,...Northern Iraq,....and 1/3rd of Saudi Arabia..........WOW!!!......Do you realize that if Israel obtains all the land that I just mentioned, that She would be very very wealthy and the envy of the world!
With that thought in mind,....read Ezekiel 36;11.....you will read the Words saying:.."and will make you prosper more than before"
In the past,..the wealth of Israel had reached it's Pinnicle during the time of Solomon.And Yet the Lord says.."and will make you prosper more than before"

When this war is over and done with,..Israel will be very wealthy and,..considering that she has destroyed the "Inner Ring" of Islamic nations that touch her borders today,...She will be dwelling "CARELESSLY IN PEACE AND SAFETY"
This is a requirement before the Ezekiel 38 prophecy can come to pass!

The Day Of the Lord begins with Ezekiel 38;18-20.......AH!!!...We know that the Bride is caught up to meet the Lord in the Air prior to The Day of the Lord.(1 Thessalonians 1;10)

When we read 1 Thessalonians 5;3...we observe the following:
What stands out are the words..."They"......"Them"..."Destruction"...and...."They"
When I see the Word Destruction,..I am reminded of 1 Thessalonians 1;10 which is clear that the Lord rescues us from the wrath to come....In other words......"Before it occurs"
It is always after a war that people cry out for peace and safety...in other words,..I believe these words will be spoken after the Psalms 83/Isaiah 17;1 comes to pass.
Take notice that the Words..."THEY"..."THEM"....AND "THEY" in 1 Thessalonians 5;3 indicates that this is what the "WORLD" will be crying out,..and also keep in mind that the Bride is not of the World.

Prior to the Day of Pentecost,..the Jewish race were Gods People,..But they Rejected Him, not believing that He was their long awaited Messiah.
So The Lord decides that He would gather a people for His own out of the Gentile nations.
Today,..there is no difference between Jew and Gentile to those in Christ Jesus.
This will continue to be so up until the "Fullness of the Gentiles" has come in.
Only God the Father knows who that last person will be that will complete the full number of the Bride in this church age.
But once that last person comes into the church,...the Church age will be over and the rapture will occur.
From Genesis up until the Cross,..was without the Bride,....the last 7 years too will be without the Bride.

Do take notice that Daniel 9;24 Gabriel says to Daniel....."Daniel this is what is going to happen to your people"
The key Words here are...."YOUR PEOPLE"
Daniels people we all know are the Jewish race.
Again,...Remember that I pointed out earlier that the Day of the Lord begins with Ezekiel 38;18-20...and that the Bride is rescued just prior to The Day of the Lord(1 Thessalonians 1;10)
Well,....Ezekiel 38;14.....God says the Words "MY PEOPLE ISRAEL"...The Lord here is calling Israel once again His people.
This here is a clue that the rapture had already occured prior to Gog-Magog war.

Now for the Icing on the cake:
Read Psalms 83;3...notice that it uses the Words..."YOUR PEOPLE" in which he is referring to Israel.
This once again indicates that the Bride was already gone.
We know that this war will occur at an unknown day and hour,..and we know that the rapture too occurs at an unknown day and hour.
I believe that we are all on the Edge of Eternity.
If you have any loose ends,...like people you want to witness too,..I advise that you do it now!......God Bless you all

Letsargue

At this time we see all the signs of a great war brewing in the middle east.
I believe that it is a war that consists of the prophecies of Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1.
With that thought in mind,...please be aware that the nations mentioned in Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1....are not at all mentioned in Ezekiel 38.

Also keep in mind that the way is clear for Russia to someday make it's mad dash to the south in it's foretold prophetic attack against Israel.
In the Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1 prophecies,..The nations mentioned involved,...I call them the "Inner ring" nations that touch Israel's borders today,...and the Islamic nations that are involved with Russia in the future attack abainst Israel I call them the "outter ring" nations.

Based on all the incoming news in the last few weeks, it does seem that there will be a war in the middle east in the near future.
In the meantime,...we are all witnessing other major prophecies occuring such as "The Ten" in the European Union and the possible collapse of it's monetary structure.There is talk that some of the E.U. nations may break away, and become their own sovereign nations again,...but if this does not happen,..then I assure you that these E.U. nations are hanging on by a thread,..in which I believe that the Rapture of the Bride will be the event that breaks the economy in the E.U.
Thereby causing the E. U. nations to dissolve, but leaving only "The Ten" to remain on the scene.

I do believe that in the aftermath of the coming Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17;1 war,..........that Israel will destroy all of the islamic nations that touch her borders today, and will annex them as Greater Israel.
Do you remember the scriptures in Genesis 15;18?
If you will do the research,..you will find that the Promise that God made Abraham to his descendants in the amount of land that He assigned them did consist of a small slice of Egypt,....all of Jordan,....all of Lebanon,...all of Syria,...Northern Iraq,....and 1/3rd of Saudi Arabia..........WOW!!!......Do you realize that if Israel obtains all the land that I just mentioned, that She would be very very wealthy and the envy of the world!
With that thought in mind,....read Ezekiel 36;11.....you will read the Words saying:.."and will make you prosper more than before"
In the past,..the wealth of Israel had reached it's Pinnicle during the time of Solomon.And Yet the Lord says.."and will make you prosper more than before"

When this war is over and done with,..Israel will be very wealthy and,..considering that she has destroyed the "Inner Ring" of Islamic nations that touch her borders today,...She will be dwelling "CARELESSLY IN PEACE AND SAFETY"
This is a requirement before the Ezekiel 38 prophecy can come to pass!

The Day Of the Lord begins with Ezekiel 38;18-20.......AH!!!...We know that the Bride is caught up to meet the Lord in the Air prior to The Day of the Lord.(1 Thessalonians 1;10)

When we read 1 Thessalonians 5;3...we observe the following:
What stands out are the words..."They"......"Them"..."Destruction"...and...."They"
When I see the Word Destruction,..I am reminded of 1 Thessalonians 1;10 which is clear that the Lord rescues us from the wrath to come....In other words......"Before it occurs"
It is always after a war that people cry out for peace and safety...in other words,..I believe these words will be spoken after the Psalms 83/Isaiah 17;1 comes to pass.
Take notice that the Words..."THEY"..."THEM"....AND "THEY" in 1 Thessalonians 5;3 indicates that this is what the "WORLD" will be crying out,..and also keep in mind that the Bride is not of the World.

Prior to the Day of Pentecost,..the Jewish race were Gods People,..But they Rejected Him, not believing that He was their long awaited Messiah.
So The Lord decides that He would gather a people for His own out of the Gentile nations.
Today,..there is no difference between Jew and Gentile to those in Christ Jesus.
This will continue to be so up until the "Fullness of the Gentiles" has come in.
Only God the Father knows who that last person will be that will complete the full number of the Bride in this church age.
But once that last person comes into the church,...the Church age will be over and the rapture will occur.
From Genesis up until the Cross,..was without the Bride,....the last 7 years too will be without the Bride.

Do take notice that Daniel 9;24 Gabriel says to Daniel....."Daniel this is what is going to happen to your people"
The key Words here are...."YOUR PEOPLE"
Daniels people we all know are the Jewish race.
Again,...Remember that I pointed out earlier that the Day of the Lord begins with Ezekiel 38;18-20...and that the Bride is rescued just prior to The Day of the Lord(1 Thessalonians 1;10)
Well,....Ezekiel 38;14.....God says the Words "MY PEOPLE ISRAEL"...The Lord here is calling Israel once again His people.
This here is a clue that the rapture had already occured prior to Gog-Magog war.

Now for the Icing on the cake:
Read Psalms 83;3...notice that it uses the Words..."YOUR PEOPLE" in which he is referring to Israel.
This once again indicates that the Bride was already gone.
We know that this war will occur at an unknown day and hour,..and we know that the rapture too occurs at an unknown day and hour.
I believe that we are all on the Edge of Eternity.
If you have any loose ends,...like people you want to witness too,..I advise that you do it now!......God Bless you all

EDGE OF ETERNITY!!!!!!

It's just a little judgment of God upon your ungodly nation. -- So go and vote for some FOOL that will destroy your nation completely, and ABORT MORE BABIES!!!!

That's a good thing for a Christian to be worrying about, instead of foolish souls!!

Paul -- 041512

benny balerio

Well for one,.....I have never voted for anyone in my life.
And also,...I am not worried about anything,..but rather excited ,..knowing that we the Bride of Jesus Christ are living in the general time era of when the rapture will occur 1 Thessalonians 5;4)....Hey! that's good news!
Why,..because no man has ever seen,heard,..nor can he imagine the things that God has prepared for those who love Him.

That is a heavy statement if you break it down and really comprehend what He says there.....God Bless.

Letsargue

Well for one,.....I have never voted for anyone in my life.
And also,...I am not worried about anything,..but rather excited ,..knowing that we the Bride of Jesus Christ are living in the general time era of when the rapture will occur 1 Thessalonians 5;4)....Hey! that's good news!
Why,..because no man has ever seen,heard,..nor can he imagine the things that God has prepared for those who love Him.

That is a heavy statement if you break it down and really comprehend what He says there.....God Bless.

I'm SORRY!!, But you just called Jesus a LIAR!!!! - What Jesus did say is that the so called "rapture" has already taken place and you all have either rejected it or you have MISSED IT!!

Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH” “RAISED US UP TOGETHER”, and “MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS”. --- What in that TRUTH do you not have Faith in!!! – That’s what God said two thousand years ago, and IT’S STILL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041612

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm SORRY!!, But you just called Jesus a LIAR!!!! - What Jesus did say is that the so called "rapture" has already taken place and you all have either rejected it or you have MISSED IT!!

Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH” “RAISED US UP TOGETHER”, and “MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS”. --- What in that TRUTH do you not have Faith in!!! – That’s what God said two thousand years ago, and IT’S STILL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 041612

When one has one's fingers in one's ears, one can only argue.....not reason.

A very fitting moniker.

Letsargue

When one has one's fingers in one's ears, one can only argue.....not reason.

A very fitting moniker.

Where did you conger that up from!! - Just give us something Truthful form God to show that I'm as foolish as YOU!!!

Paul -- 041612

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where did you conger that up from!! - Just give us something Truthful form God to show that I'm as foolish as YOU!!!

Paul -- 041612

Benny already gave plenty.
You don't even seem to consider that he might be at least approximately accurate in his assessment.

Letsargue

Benny already gave plenty.
You don't even seem to consider that he might be at least approximately accurate in his assessment.

Well prove me wrong then, not just run your mouth with something that is not Scriptures!! - You claim to be Christian, so do as Christians do. fight lies with Truth!! - You can't do it!!! For only reason. A Christian will always do that, but you cannot!!

Paul -- 041612

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please do not copy and paste material from other websites.

- Cough
- Hack
- Sneeze

Even if you happen to be the author... duplicate content is a no-no. TOL is for dialog, make a statement, ask a question... get the topic started and discuss it. Don't just paste some pre-written article that has already been pasted on a million different websites.

lifeisgood

Paul – 041612

Yes, Letsargue, but it is spiritually. Right now, spiritually, we are already together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, but we are awaiting for His glorious appearing.

Letsargue

Yes, Letsargue, but it is spiritually. Right now, spiritually, we are already together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, but we are awaiting for His glorious appearing.

Come on!!! – It’s not – “NOW SPIRITULLY”! – And later it’ll be something else!! – God is SPIRIT. - You cannot be anything God, and be carnal. – If there is any one in Heavenly Places, they are there in FAITH / CHRIST / TRUTH!! – There is nothing of anything of God or Christ that is carnal, to ever be “IN”!!

Paul – 050412