Durst gets away with murder for same reason OJ did.. $$

republicanchick

The Durst case is very peculiar..

One thing I was beginning to think was the most peculiar about the case was that he got set free by a "jury" after he cut up some guy... I guess destroying evidence ("it was self defense") is OK ...

but anyway, I thought this case was really odd b/c most murderers don't get away with it... but Durst always managed to do so..

But then it was like... DUH moment.. He has MILLIONS!!

Gee, you Big dummy, I told myself... :bang::bang:

better lay off the whiskey or something

Scott Peterson (Fox had a special on about him which repeats tonight) didn't have nearly the money OJ and Durst have.. so he will... well, I was going to say Rot in prison, but sounds like he isn't doing too badly there

Still... money.. It can buy you just about anything.. even "love" since no human love is really love anyway...

____

The Beard of Zeus

BANNED
Banned

One thing I was beginning to think was the most peculiar about the case was that he got set free by a "jury" after he cut up some guy... I guess destroying evidence ("it was self defense") is OK ...

but anyway, I thought this case was really odd b/c most murderers don't get away with it... but Durst always managed to do so..

But then it was like... DUH moment.. He has MILLIONS!!

Gee, you Big dummy, I told myself... :bang::bang:

better lay off the whiskey or something

Scott Peterson (Fox had a special on about him which repeats tonight) didn't have nearly the money OJ and Durst have.. so he will... well, I was going to say Rot in prison, but sounds like he isn't doing too badly there

Still... money.. It can buy you just about anything.. even "love" since no human love is really love anyway...

____

The only thing OJ is guilty of is being a Pro Bowler and movie star

Also theft

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Same as it ever was. :plain:

scales%20of%20Justice_money-resized-600.jpg