Donnie Swaggart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Donnie, - up until now, I thought you were just another poor duped fool, like the rest of the deceived people out there. BUT NO! – I saw you preaching this past Sunday morning 01/30/11, on your father’s STAGE, or is it your stage also. Anyhow, you were yelling and hollowing, jerking the people around trying to get the Holy Ghost to show himself, and you started your PHONY SPEAKING in tongues! -- That did it! -- “YOU LYING SNAKE”! – That’s not the way speaking in tongues were. – Peter did not speak in tongues, the 120 out of every nation under Heaven “HEARD” Peter speak in THEIR OWN TONGUE. Peter spoke in his own tongue. ---- Paul spoke in tongues more that they all, because he went to ALL the Gentiles and had to preach the Gospel in each of their TONGUES. - It was the Holy Ghost that revealed what was being said by Paul while speaking in his own tongue. - There is no such thing as the tongue of ANGELS, AS AN “UNKNOWN” TONGUE you lying serpent. – Any child who has read the Scriptures knows that you’re a LIAR and a deceiver, with your phony “TONGUES”. I wanted to vomit, listening to it. – The groanings that even Jesus had within himself at the tomb of Lazarus was not TONGUES, but is the same thing; “UTTERANCES THAT CANNOT BE UTTERED WITHOUT”. It’s the Holy Ghost speaking for you, and that was WITHIN, not WITHOUT for all to hear. ---- Thank God and the Christ, there’s a HELL! The true tongues went like the following; - if you were to preach the Gospel to a Russian, a Mexican, a Dove and the Devil - you would speak in your own tongue and all four would HEAR IN THEIR OWN TONGUE. There would not be any outward sounds of any of the different tongues. - Everything would seem without tongues. -- YOU FOOLS! --- When Paul was met by Jesus while on the road, Paul heard words within himself that no one else could hear, they were the groanings, and the interpretation went along with them. – If Christ speaks to you, Christ doesn’t speak aloud, it comes to you in a vision and it’s interpreted to you, by the Holy Ghost / you have the “GIFT” of interpretation / TONGUES – AND YOU DON’T HAVE THAT! - You make a mockery of the Holy Ghost, - you, and all your lying hypocrites. --- You think I’m angry, you should see the Christ!

Donnie! You and you dad, if you have tongues all worked out. – Why don’t you-all carry the Holy Ghost and do some GOOD, like healing some of the injured boys of war. Give them back to their children and wives whole. – COME ON, HOLY GHOST DRUMMER! Let’s drum up some truly GOOD STUFF for once, if you’re not “PHONY”! – However, I don’t think anyone expects you holy creatures to compete with Benny Hinn. - Now there’s the real thing HHUUH! - I don’t see him healing any soldiers either, - I wonder why? --- MY! - If someone had the gift of healing on their own, he should live at the hospitals full time, and heal at least the soldiers wounded, and have loss of limbs. – How wonderful it would be to give those boys back their limbs, if you had all the HOLY SPIRIT / GHOST. – LORD, how evil can men be?

You may try to mock God, - however, it cannot be achieved, - God is not mocked. You all attempt to mock the whole Godhead; - The Father, the Wife, and the Son. -- THOU FOOL!

Thank you Christ that there’s a HELL!

Paul – 013111

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Are you related to Oskar the Grouch? Donnie can't hear you and would probably dismiss you as a Christian kook (no shortage of them).

I did not see your show and obviously have had concerns about the Swaggart fiasco.

Peter and Paul spoke in tongues. Tongues is not preaching and not always an extant language. It is speaking to God, not men, and our mind is unfruitful. The personal, devotional use of tongues that is also the initial, physical evidence of an infilling of the Spirit for power subsequent to conversion is intended for all. Donnie probably just went off in this dimension without disrupting a preacher/service.

The other use (see I Cor. 14) of tongues that is only done by some in the church is the public, corporate use that must be interpreted for edification.

You are ranting arrogantly out of ignorance (your view is Baptistic, not biblical).

You are also misunderstanding biblical, divine healing and using an atheistic argument against legit Pentecostalism/Christianity:

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-heal-amputees.html

The air must be thin in the Ozarks? I hope you don't own a gun.

Even so, unless the Swaggarts are demon worshippers, it is not a heaven/hell issue. They love Jesus even if they are imperfect. What are the rest of their Christian beliefs and practices? You could say they are being in the flesh like the Corinthian saints were and object to that, but you cannot delight in sending them to hell over this because God/Word does not.

Why have multiple threads on Swaggarts (now obscure vs decades ago)? You could rant against their Dake-influenced gap theory, their hair style, their clothes, etc. all on one thread. You are dating yourself. There are bigger fish to fry (like Islamic thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.