Do you not know?

Letsargue

It’s now proven that you couldn’t know Christ, or God, and you give excuses to not have to confront the truth. But let’s just say that you think you know God, in your own, -- way.
If you know anything of God at all; which of the following is not the truth? Which do you think I have taken out of context, when they all are the text, and cannot be out of text, but only denied?

Matthew 18:10 KJV – “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven”.
Hebrews 13:2 KJV – “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares”.
Mark 9:42 KJV – “And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea”.

Revelation 6:15 KJV – “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains”.

Psalms 14:2-3 KJV – “The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. 3- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one”.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”.

Revelation 20:12 KJV - “I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works”.
Revelation 14:19 KJV – “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God”.

Proverbs 1:26-31 KJV - I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”.

There is not a Christian who has ever lived, that doesn’t know God and what these scriptures mean. However, the lost, or the fool have no idea what they mean, and by necessity, they must change the word of God. Nothing makes any difference to the totally unlearned of Christ; just mocking and lying and anything to curse the truth.

Paul – 062212