ECT Do you know being crucified with Christ means?

bling

Christ went to the cross for us to be restored to God's purposes set in Himself; His Divine plan for man to become, what He is; an "heir of God and joint heir with Jesus". "We love Him because" He made it possible for us to love Him in HIS prescribe way; i.e., complete abandonment to Him that His Holy Spirit in us can then only return to Him, such LOVE. The Spirit of Jesus is conscious of one thing only__ a perfect oneness with the Father, and He says “Learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart.” All I do ought to be built upon the sure foundation of His redemption unto a perfect [level] oneness with Him by the pursuit in "knowing Him". I posted this in another thread:

"Paul’s whole soul and mind and heart were taken up with the great matter of what Jesus Christ came to do, he never lost sight of that one thing (see l Corinthians 2:2)." In this it can be understood to mean Paul knew within himself that to pursue intimacy with God would bring the satisfaction he longed for. This is no different any righteous man before the cross would utter from his lips if put to the question of what he longed for.

This did not address my questions?

Cross Reference

This did not address my questions?

If you mean this question:
When you came to the realization that your personal sins caused Christ to be crucified did you experience the very worst possible feeling you could experience and still live like those in Acts 2:37, a death blow to your heart?

The answer is, no. It wasn't the cause. The cause was for Adam's transgression that needed to be canceled out that my sins could be more than forgiven but a way was made possible that as I learned to walk in the Spirit I would not come under condemnation. For that I am eternally grateful to Him. I have been born again for that to become a reality in my life. How 'bout you? Have you asked for the Holy Spirit?

As for Acts 2:37, it was for remorse for having crucified Jesus upon their understanding the issues. Of course, we know it could have been no other way that our sins could be more than forgiven, right?