"Do you expect a reward for doing this charitable work?"

Truster

I saw a man in Town yesterday collecting money for charity. I asked him if he minded me asking him a question and he gave me a nod.

Yes or No?

He began to reply that he thought that God is good...
I told him he was not answering my question. "Do you expect a reward for doing this work".
Yes or No?

He began to say that in heaven there will be...
Once again I pointed out to him that he was not answering the question. "Do you expect a reward for doing this charitable work?"
Yes or No?

He began to say that rewards are promised...Again I pointed out to him he was not answering the question."Do you expect a reward for doing this charitable work?"

Yes! he said

I replied that he wouldn't get one and walked away.

Truster

PS I know the man as I was asked to have a word with him a couple of years ago. He has started his own religion that includes "Jesus", but not exclusively.

PPS Just thought I'd mention this, before the stones are hurled.

Truster

I call these my IEDs of truth. Once buried inside the man it remains there. The Almighty, by the Holy Spirit, is the detonator.

"I have planted, Apollos watered; but Elohim gave the increase."

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I saw a man in Town yesterday collecting money for charity. I asked him if he minded me asking him a question and he gave me a nod.

Yes or No?

He began to reply that he thought that God is good...
I told him he was not answering my question. "Do you expect a reward for doing this work".
Yes or No?

He began to say that in heaven there will be...
Once again I pointed out to him that he was not answering the question. "Do you expect a reward for doing this charitable work?"
Yes or No?

He began to say that rewards are promised...Again I pointed out to him he was not answering the question."Do you expect a reward for doing this charitable work?"

Yes! he said

I replied that he wouldn't get one and walked away.
1 Peter 4:8 KJV -