ECT DO YOU DENY GOD ??

DAN P

Hi to all and there are many who DENY God as 2 Tim 2:12 reveals !!\\

2 Tin 2:12 reads , If we endure , we will also Reign together , if we CONTRADICT ( Him ) , He also will CONTRACDICT us !!

#1 , WE SUFFER is a verb in the Present Tense that we will all experience during the Dispensation of Grace

#2 , Verse 4 and 5 shows how anyone can deny God !

#3 , The verb " REIGN WITH " is in the Future Tense and will happen after the DEPARTURE which is called by many , the Rapture !!

#4 , " Will Deny or CONTRADICT " is a verb also in the Future Tense and will be at the BEMA SEAT , 1 Cor 3:10-15 !!

When we DENY God , like refusing to preach the MYSTERY , deny OSAS , the dispensation of the Grace of God and refuse to FOLLOW Paul , we are DENYING 2 Tim 2:12 !!

To DENY , G720 , which is a Transliteration means to To Deny , Deny one's self , to Refuse something OFFERED , to prove false to himself !!

God is not MOCKED you will pay at the BEMA SEAT !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

2 Tin 2:12 reads , If we endure , we will also Reign together , if we CONTRADICT ( Him ) , He also will CONTRACDICT us !!

#1 , WE SUFFER is a verb in the Present Tense that we will all experience during the Dispensation of Grace

#3 , The verb " REIGN WITH " is in the Future Tense and will happen after the DEPARTURE which is called by many , the Rapture !!

#4 , " Will Deny or CONTRADICT " is a verb also in the Future Tense and will be at the BEMA SEAT , 1 Cor 3:10-15 !!

When we DENY God , like refusing to preach the MYSTERY , deny OSAS , the dispensation of the Grace of God and refuse to FOLLOW Paul , we are DENYING 2 Tim 2:12 !!

To DENY , G720 , which is a Transliteration means to To Deny , Deny one's self , to Refuse something OFFERED , to prove false to himself !!

DAN P

You will not pay at the Bema seat, you will pay at the last judgment, for steering people away from Christ to Paul.

1Co 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
1Co 1:15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
1Co 1:16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross (of Christ) is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

LA

andyc

Denying God means to turn away for any reason, which is why the NIV translates it "disown".

#3 , The verb " REIGN WITH " is in the Future Tense

Obviously, as it is a warning about what will happen if :rolleyes:

and will happen after the DEPARTURE which is called by many , the Rapture !!

Nope. There's nothing in the text about this. You have inserted this idea because you don't like what Paul is saying.

Why don't you just say, "refuse to believe in Jesus"?
As he is the one being denied?
It just amazes me how the hyper disps can ignore what's in front of their eyes in black and white, because they cant handle it.

DAN P

As explained in the text, "he will deny us".

Matthew 10:33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

Those who reject Christ, are themselves rejected. So simple.

andyc

You will not pay at the Bema seat, you will pay at the last judgment, for steering people away from Christ to Paul.

1Co 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross (of Christ) is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

LA

Yeah it's not really Paul, though, is it?

It's twits like E W Bullinger and Les Feldick.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like seeing some of Feldick's old broadcasts.

Les Feldick said:
Paul couldn't be more clear.

It was as if he was on TOL answering somebody who is telling us that isn't what it means while not telling us what it really means.

Two gospels

Last edited:

andyc

Feldick is one of the most sickening hyper dispensationalists with a lot to answer for twisting scriptures to the nth degree.

andyc

he preaches the gospel, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)

why so bitter today dandy andy?

Nah not bitter.
The OP disgusts me, as there is an amazing display of someone seeing something written in black and white, and then a pitiful explanation of how Paul didn't actually mean what he said. With a few Greek tenses thrown in to somehow try and polish a turd of a post.

DAN P

LA

Hi and where is the BEMA SEAT to take place ??

And where is the LAST JUDGMENT TO TAKE PLACE ?

Who are the people in each Judgment ?

What kind of Judgmeny is METED OUT ??

DAN P

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA the great judge pronounces his verdict upon another TOLer.

The great hypocrite poster Saul to Paul, condemns the word of God for condemning sin, and defends poster heir when she condemns those who believe Christs gospel which is the same as Peters and Pauls.

StP can stop pretending to be a Christian.

LA

DAN P

The great hypocrite poster Saul to Paul, condemns the word of God for condemning sin, and defends poster heir when she condemns those who believe Christs gospel which is the same as Peters and Pauls.

StP can stop pretending to be a Christian.

LA

Hi and the Pentcostals always say that Peter and Paul preached the same gospel , SO show me where that is found ??

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Yeah it's not really Paul, though, is it?

It's twits like E W Bullinger and Les Feldick.

Hi and MAYBE you will see the light as Paul did , BUT for now you are OPTING for a Star DUSTERS JOB in Heaven !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p