Do the Orthodox believe that the Two Witnesses in Revelation are Moses and Elijah?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do the Orthodox believe that the Two Witnesses in Revelation are Moses and Elijah?

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Sixteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

I do not mix meat and dairy in the same meal, so in that sense I am Orthodox. I used to be a Christian. I am a Jew who understands Levi. And I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I am an Israelite. I am Jewish. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I have not officially converted to Orthodox Judaism. But I do wear a kippah. I am a Torah Observant and Sabbath Observant Jew.

What is the source for this?

This is from a discussion with a man who works where I live who has a tattoo and wanted to talk with me about what we are having for lunch. The conversation turned to Yom Kippur or Yom HaKippurim. He has before spoken with my Rabbi who is of Levi, and wants me to be, encourages me to be or become, a Rabbi. I have before been called a Rabbi.

In other matters, what is a sultan?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, I do not know how to make it any clearer. Jewish people do not believe in, accept or acknowledge anything having to do with chr-stianity: not their book; not the characters in their book; not their beliefs; nothing about them. Chr-stianity is Avodah Zarah to Jewish people.

Judaism and chr-stianity are two entirely different, entirely opposing belief systems. There is no way that the two can mix. Water and oil do not mix, and neither does Judaism and chr-stianity.

If you are a person of gentile biological descent and you believe in the stories found within the chr-stian book, you are a chr-stian.

If you are a person of Judean biological descent and you choose to believe in the stories found within the chr-stian book, you are an apostate Jew who chose to become a chr-stian, and you are no longer Jewish; even though you will always be a Jew.

A Jewish person CANNOT accept chr-stian beliefs. A person who follows chr-stian beliefs CANNOT be Jewish.

Jacob, you are not Jewish, you are not a Jew, you are not of Israel, and you are absolutely, positively, most definitely not of Levi. You are a poor, unfortunate and overly gullible gentile young man, who has been deceived by a charlatan and a liar.

Congregation T’shuvat Yisrael in Tacoma, Washington is a chr-stian ch-rch and is advertised as such.
Google identifies it as a “Chr-stian ch-rch in Tacoma, Washington.”
Their very own Facebook page identifies themselves as a “Congregational Ch-rch in Tacoma, Washington.”
Their very own webpage identifies them as a “Messianic community.”

Just so you know, “messianic Judaism” is a chr-stian invention which originated 123 years ago. It was created to convert Jews to chr-stianity, not the other way around.

The person who calls himself a “Rabbi” and presides over your congregation, Robert Benbow, is a gentile, and a chr-stian pastor who puts on a costume and lies to you. That is all that he is doing. He is not a Rabbi; He is not a Jew; and he is absolutely not of Levi. His surname dates to early Middle English; a time when Jews were not permitted in England. He is not a Legal convert because he teaches chr-stianity. He is a charlatan and a liar.

The only thing that chooses your tribe is your father’s penis. Only native b’néy-Yis’raél can produce tribal offspring. No gentile convert can ever be a member of any tribe!!! Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

You are living in a fantasy world, probably not your own fault, but a fantasy world nonetheless. You CAN’T be both. If you want to be Jewish abandon all chr-stian beliefs; if you want to be chr-stian just ignore all Jewish beliefs like they have been doing all along. But stop pretending to be something that you are definitely not.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5245359 said:
Jacob, I do not know how to make it any clearer. Jewish people do not believe in, accept or acknowledge anything having to do with chr-stianity: not their book; not the characters in their book; not their beliefs; nothing about them. Chr-stianity is Avodah Zarah to Jewish people.

Judaism and chr-stianity are two entirely different, entirely opposing belief systems. There is no way that the two can mix. Water and oil do not mix, and neither does Judaism and chr-stianity.

If you are a person of gentile biological descent and you believe in the stories found within the chr-stian book, you are a chr-stian.

If you are a person of Judean biological descent and you choose to believe in the stories found within the chr-stian book, you are an apostate Jew who chose to become a chr-stian, and you are no longer Jewish; even though you will always be a Jew.

A Jewish person CANNOT accept chr-stian beliefs. A person who follows chr-stian beliefs CANNOT be Jewish.

Jacob, you are not Jewish, you are not a Jew, you are not of Israel, and you are absolutely, positively, most definitely not of Levi. You are a poor, unfortunate and overly gullible gentile young man, who has been deceived by a charlatan and a liar.

Congregation T’shuvat Yisrael in Tacoma, Washington is a chr-stian ch-rch and is advertised as such.
Their very own Facebook page identifies themselves as a “Congregational Ch-rch in Tacoma, Washington.”

Just so you know, “messianic Judaism” is a chr-stian invention which originated 123 years ago. It was created to convert Jews to chr-stianity, not the other way around.

The person who calls himself a “Rabbi” and presides over your congregation, Robert Benbow, is a gentile, and a chr-stian pastor who puts on a costume and lies to you. That is all that he is doing. He is not a Rabbi; He is not a Jew; and he is absolutely not of Levi. His surname dates to early Middle English; a time when Jews were not permitted in England. He is not a Legal convert because he teaches chr-stianity. He is a charlatan and a liar.

The only thing that chooses your tribe is your father’s penis. Only native b’néy-Yis’raél can produce tribal offspring. No gentile convert can ever be a member of any tribe!!! Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

You are living in a fantasy world, probably not your own fault, but a fantasy world nonetheless. You CAN’T be both. If you want to be Jewish abandon all chr-stian beliefs; if you want to be chr-stian just ignore all Jewish beliefs like they have been doing all along. But stop pretending to be something that you are definitely not.

Robert Benbow is of Levi and from Israel.

He is my Rabbi.

I used to go to a Christian Church.

We are meeting in a Church but we are a Synagogue. There are idols there. It is the only place that we can meet.

As for this belief from or about Revelation, I do not accept all of Matthew through Revelation. Two lists of apostles is to me a lie. However, am I the originator of the idea which has in the past that the Orthodox thought of these two or of the possibility of these two being Moses and Elijah? Would the source be Chabad.org or others among my Jewish or American brethren?

Robert Benbow is alas not in the Mafia and his life work and ministry has intersected with my life. I am a Jew, of Israel. HERE.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Again from you so I can go further or add to my response or reply if you would please allow that.
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5245359 said:

I am a Jew, of Israel. HERE.

Near where I grew up or where I grew up, away from my parents' house or home. Oh, what happened now? All these facts and getting things right? Well, I am a Citizen of the United States of America and I am not a German. I was asked and made an Israelite, a Jew, of Israel, I have been circumcised. Are you familiar with the Rebbe? What about Sharon, Peres, Benjamin N.?

And who was it that was assassinated and how do I know?! Yes suicide is different and the lamb.

You cannot seem to convey a coherent thought. I agree with one of the posters on another thread, you really should seek some Psychiatric attention. I am a biological Jew, and a native Israeli and I say Psychiatric Medicinal Practice is a good thing. Jews like having healthy minds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5245367 said:
You cannot seem to convey a coherent thought. I agree with one of the posters on another thread, you really should seek some Psychiatric attention. I am a biological Jew, and a native Israeli and I say Psychiatric Medicinal Practice is a good thing. Jews like having healthy minds.

I have been called an Israeli but I am not from Israel. I have no need for anything Psychiatric. The practice is against God and against reason.

See posts 3 and 4.

I do convey coherent thoughts.

As a Christian I learned what it means to have a sound mind.

But I must admit that I am a Jew.

I know exactly where this is.

And this was our front yard.