Demonstrating The Holy Spirit-Tongues

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A Christian relates every thing they believe to Christian principles. A Jew relates every thing they believe to Jewish principles. Nothing Jacob says in these conversations relates to Christian beliefs, or Jewish beliefs.

your words are not your opinion
you have to give an opinion or give your opinion for it to be known that you have one
are you saying that you either would have an opinion or you have the verses which is the evidence you need to prove you walk after the Holy Spirit? Did you need to walk after the Holy Spirit before you had the verses? What do you mean by saying you have the verses?
Why do you believe that having the verses (what does that mean? by the way) is evidence to prove you walk after the Holy Spirit?
That does not explain what you mean.
it's not an opinion
You were able to share something that was not an opinion, and it was not a quote of scripture. Like a riddle.
Do you mean why did I ask you a question or why did I explain something to you? I don't post just to post.
what? Then Squeaky is not your real name. I don't need to see my name to post.
that you are wrong about this should tell me something? I do not know what it tells me.
interesting
I had to be in Christianity for it to be possible to be kicked out, and I never was kicked out
I was a Christian first
Now I am a Jew who believes Yeshua to be the Messiah. Messiah means anointed. It is where we get the word Christian from. Jesus is the Christ.
interesting
i don't have a class
what are you boasting about?
do I sit down now or object?
by the way I am a Jew not a Catholic.
sounds like a Luther movie.
I don't teach like you.
I don't understand your rhetoric here.
no
rhetoric is not Jewish
that is why I don't use it
I don't know what it is, but that is not why I don't use it. It is because it is from the age of the enlightenment, the age of reason, and people who reason or use logic use it to gain an advantage, prove a point, or teach a lesson or teach something to someone or work through something that is might be or could be, unless it is only for evidence or solid facts and then what is an idea
I have no idea what you mean.
QUOTE=Jacob;5222862]now what are you saying?[/QUOTE]