Democrats to elementary school kids: Lie to your parents and take the vaccine without their knowledge

marke

Christian schools do not tell their students to lie to their parents and then help kids to get risky shots or abortions or whatever the godless state caretakers think is best for the kids not to tell their parents about.

Multiple parents have filed lawsuits against Washington, D.C., for allowing children to receive vaccines without parental knowledge or consent.
The lawsuits hinge around the D.C. Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2020, which allows children who are eleven-years-old or older deemed “capable of meeting the informed consent standard” to consent to vaccines without their parents’ knowledge or consent.
One father accused MedStar Georgetown Pediatrics of attempting to give his 16-year-old daughter three different vaccines without his knowledge or consent, congratulating her on deceiving her parents and coaching her on lying to her parents.
The father alleged that when his daughter “became nervous upon seeing the shots and voiced that she wanted to leave without getting the shots,” one doctor and nurse “positioned themselves in the room such that she felt trapped.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... which allows children who are eleven-years-old or older deemed “capable of meeting the informed consent standard” ...
Well how about that. Children who are 11 years old deemed capable of consent.

A pedophiles dream

marke

Well how about that. Children who are 11 years old deemed capable of consent.

A pedophiles dream
Obama's 'safe homosex schools czar' supported NAMBLA and man/boy sex.

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: Now we've been telling you all week about the controversy surrounding President Obama's safe schools "czar" Kevin Jennings. Tonight we have new information on that story involving Jennings and his professed admiration for a supporter of the North American Man/Boy Love Association.
Now Jennings is on record having praised Harry Hay, an outspoken supporter of NAMBLA and not surprisingly of sexual relationships between young boys and older men. Now we called Jennings' office for comment on the issue. But we got no response.

Gary K

Banned
This, adults having sex with kids, has been the default Democrat and RINO position for decades. Anyone remember the Kinsey Institute? The Democrats supported this guy and he was one big time pervert. He was the first one, by a matter of decades, to say children needed to be "liberated" by having sex with adults. Playboy magazine published an article praising him in the 70s. I can't remember the exact date, but I remember parts of the article. Even in the midst of my drug addiction it stood out as very strange.

marke

This, adults having sex with kids, has been the default Democrat and RINO position for decades. Anyone remember the Kinsey Institute? The Democrats supported this guy and he was one big time pervert. He was the first one, by a matter of decades, to say children needed to be "liberated" by having sex with adults. Playboy magazine published an article praising him in the 70s. I can't remember the exact date, but I remember parts of the article. Even in the midst of my drug addiction it stood out as very strange.

Sexual perversion is highly valued and promoted by devils and wicked sinners who side with the devil.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
One father accused MedStar Georgetown Pediatrics of attempting to give his 16-year-old daughter three different vaccines without his knowledge or consent, congratulating her on deceiving her parents and coaching her on lying to her parents.
The father alleged that when his daughter “became nervous upon seeing the shots and voiced that she wanted to leave without getting the shots,” one doctor and nurse “positioned themselves in the room such that she felt trapped.”
:) While we are on this particular subject, I would like to point out that I have made it over half a century in this world without murdering anyone.

marke

:) While we are on this particular subject, I would like to point out that I have made it over half a century in this world without murdering anyone.
Would to God leftist barbarians would try to emulate your example.