Democrat voter fraud cover-up takes another hit

marke

Respectable Pennsylvania lawmakers are now considering conducting an in-depth audit of the 2020 election in certain precincts in their state as well. This is good news for America.

A delegation from Pennsylvania will try to convince legislative leaders in the state to back an audit of the 2020 election after visiting an election review taking place in Arizona’s largest county.
“I’m 100 percent for us having one, and I think our leadership is starting to lean that way,” Pennsylvania Sen. Cris Dush told reporters at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, where the Maricopa County audit has been taking place since April 23.

marke

Respectable Pennsylvania lawmakers are now considering conducting an in-depth audit of the 2020 election in certain precincts in their state as well. This is good news for America.

A delegation from Pennsylvania will try to convince legislative leaders in the state to back an audit of the 2020 election after visiting an election review taking place in Arizona’s largest county.
“I’m 100 percent for us having one, and I think our leadership is starting to lean that way,” Pennsylvania Sen. Cris Dush told reporters at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, where the Maricopa County audit has been taking place since April 23.
Democrats continue to despise and demonize millions of Americans who want elections to be honest, accurate, and free from potential fraud.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican who rebuffed Donald Trump's claims that Georgia's election was marred by voter fraud, said he supports the judge's decision.
In a statement, Raffensperger cited "a longstanding history of election mismanagement" in Fulton County.
"From day one I have encouraged Georgians with legitimate concerns about the election in their counties to pursue those claims through legal avenues," Raffensperger said. "Fulton County has a longstanding history of election mismanagement that has understandably weakened voters' faith in its system. Allowing this audit provides another layer of transparency and citizen engagement."
However, Fulton County Commission Chairman Robb Pitts (D) blasted the decision.
"It is outrageous that Fulton County continues to be a target of those who cannot accept the results from last year's election," Pitts said.