Democrat politicians get rich by corruption

marke

Corrupt financial wheeling and dealing are as America as apple pie to corrupt politicians. They don't seem to think corrupt financial transactions are wrong as long as they are involved and think whatever is good for them is good for the country.

Axne was the target of a recent ethics complaint filed by the Campaign Legal Center over other trades. The group alleged that Axne violated the STOCK Act, which regulates the financial activities of members of Congress, by failing to disclose 40 trades worth between $43,000 and $645,000. The STOCK Act requires that members of Congress report all stock transactions within 45 days of the trade. RELATED: Ethics Complaint Alleges Democratic Rep. Broke Law

marke

Agreed.
Why is this in the religion section?
I might have posted it accidentally in the religion section. I keep messing up. When opening a new thread I sometimes open the wrong section and do not catch myself. Maybe I am dyslexic. I bought a set of wrenches this past week thinking I was buying SAE and got metric instead. I have to keep checking behind myself because of my tendency to make stupid mistakes like that, and I don't always catch them in time.