Democrat leaders are teaching young children by example

marke

Take Lori Lightfoot, for example. She inspires millions of young people in Chicago and the nation by her remarkable achievements and moral example. Imagine how many tens of millions of young Americans will aspire to greatness by following the examples of their democrat party leaders. To succeed you need to lie, to falsely accuse, to hate, to steal, to commit acts of sexual perversion, to murder babies and so forth, and especially curse and swear in every sentence so as to appear to be big and tough.

The suit said Lightfoot berated Smyrniotis and King, saying, "You d**ks, what the f*** were you thinking?” In addition, according to the suit, Lightfoot accused King and Smyrniotis of making “some kind of secret agreement with Italians, what you are doing, you are out there measuring your d**ks with the Italians seeing [who's] got the biggest d**k, you are out there stroking your d**ks over the Columbus statue, I am trying to keep Chicago Police officers from being shot, and you are trying to get them shot. My d**k is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest d**k in Chicago.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Take Lori Lightfoot, for example. She inspires millions of young people in Chicago and the nation by her remarkable achievements and moral example. Imagine how many tens of millions of young Americans will aspire to greatness by following the examples of their democrat party leaders. To succeed you need to lie, to falsely accuse, to hate, to steal, to commit acts of sexual perversion, to murder babies and so forth, and especially curse and swear in every sentence so as to appear to be big and tough.

The suit said Lightfoot berated Smyrniotis and King, saying, "You d**ks, what the f*** were you thinking?” In addition, according to the suit, Lightfoot accused King and Smyrniotis of making “some kind of secret agreement with Italians, what you are doing, you are out there measuring your d**ks with the Italians seeing [who's] got the biggest d**k, you are out there stroking your d**ks over the Columbus statue, I am trying to keep Chicago Police officers from being shot, and you are trying to get them shot. My d**k is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest d**k in Chicago.”
Classy lady