Democrat anti-American, anti-white, anti-cop, anti-business agenda

marke

How did we ever get into this depraved condition as a nation? By allowing wicked barbarians to rule out God and build walls of separation between God and society. Our present democrat leadership is heavily influenced by enemies of the state, Marxists, racists, communists, hedonists, and perverts advocating for the destruction of American values, laws, history, morality, monuments, prosperity, and the like.

“For me as a Palestinian-American, we also need to recognize as I think about my family and Palestine that continue to live under military occupation and how that really interacts with this beautiful black city that I grew up in. I always tell people that cutting people off from water is violence. And they do it from Gaza to Detroit. And it’s a way to control people, to oppress people and it’s those structures that we continue to fight against,” Tlaib said during the speech.
Tlaib claimed that people in Palestine understood that they were being exploited for profit by Israeli authorities. “If you open the curtain and look behind the curtain, it’s the same people who make money and — yes they do — off of racism, off of these broken policies. There is someone there making money and you saw it, it was so exposed during the pandemic,” she alleged.