Delmar's POD 11-11-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was diagnosed with this condition in both of my pregnancies. Here's what I did.. Prayed and trusted God and followed my doctors orders of bed rest with feet elevated and a strict diet. Not one time did I ever think of aborting my children. I have two, beautiful, healthy children (14 and 10 years old).
FellowServant you are a TOL hero and clearly the hero of two children! :first:

context

PKevman

Amen!

Many politicians need to read stories like this when they support abortion in the instance of life of the mother.

Great job FS, Praise the Lord!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Amen!

Many politicians need to read stories like this when they support abortion in the instance of life of the mother.

Great job FS, Praise the Lord!
and let's be clear. We are not saying that a pregnancy never has to be ended because mother and child would both die otherwise. That does happen, but a lot of the health of the mother instances that are used as an excuse are just flat bogus!

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks everyone. This was a nice surprise to see when I logged in yesterday. We spend Sundays between church services at my in-laws so I logged in for a bit on my brother-in-law's laptop. I had a hard time explaining to everyone why I suddenly yelled, "WooHoo! I have a POD!" :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.