Debunking the Charlottesville Lie

It is hard to believe, with all the information out there now, that there are still terrible horrible people that perpetuate the Big Charlottesville Lie. But, apparently there are:

I regret Trump called Anti-semites, and White Supremacists his kind of people. He failed to denounce them.

That is a false statement so bad that it is malicious. Trump denounced all violence or all groups on both side, and he did it at the famous press conference.

Video Description: Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? No, he did not. That is another Fake News lie. The major media reported that he did. A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.

CNN Reporter Steve Cortes:

I think the FBI also orchestrated this one.

Actually it was orchestrated, sort of, and was a precursor to how an 6 was dealt with. Locals told to stand down, violence allowed to flare, then demonization of once side using lies.

I hope you watched the video and realize that what you said in the other thread was wrong.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Actually it was orchestrated, sort of, and was a precursor to how an 6 was dealt with. Locals told to stand down, violence allowed to flare, then demonization of once side using lies.

I hope you watched the video and realize that what you said in the other thread was wrong.
I have my doubts about there being many peaceful protestors. But Trump is on record as being disappointed [by] the Jan 6 rioters in his name. He didn't cause it, but he was there tackily. While I don't think he is a good man, Biden is old and worse.

Last edited:
I have my doubts about there being many peaceful protestors. But Trump is on record as being disappointed the Jan 6 rioters in his name. He didn't cause it, but he was there tackily. While I don't think he is a good man, Biden is old and worse.

Okay lets not mix apples and oranges. Jan 6 was long after this event.

I take it you did not watch the video. That is too bad.

Yes, there WERE peaceful protestors on both sides, and there were good people on the news on both sides. In fact, black Americans like Condi Rice were on the side "against" taking them down.

But then the violent hate gangs on both sides moved in, Neo-Nazies and Antifa. Trump condemned them both.

The media totally lied about what he said, and you regurgitated what they said earlier.

Watch the video.

Last edited: