Deadly crimes and hiding them in Catholic Church.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Deadly crimes and hiding them in Catholic Church.

They cherish hollow prestige more than integrity, power more than love-God. So they have become worse than that Christ quoted whitewashed sepulcher. Rather they have become like covered venomous snake pit. Many ignorant souls are trapped to death there, including my friend priests. They hang themselves, drive dangerously, overeat and over drink. When warned, they confess of seeking death as life has become meaningless to them. Many problematic members are killed too by hired thugs.

Such a crime happened recently in a Don Bosco school for rich and elite run by the priests of catholic Salesian religious order. The Salesian priest Jacob was seen hanging in the morn, from the ceiling fan about a fortnight ago. But his bed was disheveled and his tongue was inside his mouth. This pointed out that after strangling he was hanged. The authority immediately hushed up the thing as heart attack. They didn’t allow any journalists inside. Many of them waited long uselessly. Police came but they were influenced by authorities to shun duty. Autopsy was done inside that closed room and results were hushed up too.

If it was done by unknown outside people, Catholics would have proclaimed it martyrdom, seeking publicity. But as it was hushed up, it was obviously done by inner people. They have much money and political power to hush up everything. May be murder was done by hired thugs as usually practiced by them. Even two brothers of Jacob were hushed up.

Actually Catholic Church has turned into murderers from 3rd century. They joined the Roman emperors’ war from then to become royal religion. To justify joining Christ-forbidden war, they made bible marginalizing the pacifist gospel by war-mongering old testament and fake Revelation. If we take their long existence into account, they are the greatest murderer in history directly and indirectly.

Still there are a few sincere Christ-followers in them, though marginalized and becoming scarcer. They brought me to Christ. I also went to their seminary, but my outspokenness won me rejection. That was providential as I was then banished to Islampur Town by them to preach among Muslims. They left immediately fearing risks. But taking it as Christ’s will, I am testifying his love among them for thirty years since then, on my own, through my own unsupported NGO.

They have threatened all concerned to remain silent, otherwise dire consequence will follow. They can kill me too if I effectively point out their crimes. They will have another advantage in killing me as they have usurped my properties (given for keepsake when I went to seminary) by a forged deed about 30 years ago. But I didn’t protest as Christ told to give our shirt too to the cloak-snatcher. But now I protest as I love the people within the catholic church and other churches. The vipers within is sure to destroy them spiritually and bodily.

No prestige, rituals, saints, incantations, rosary can save us, but the love-integrity within. To get that integrity we must practice love-commandment of Christ to all, no less. Then only, love will increase within to integrate us more within and with Christ. Dis-integrity caused anti-love acts called sins will be no more. Then no suffering, even death can break our soul apart and from Love-God. That is death-conquering salvation as love’s nature is to enduringly bind. As Christ died at the hand of Jew-priests, while trying to save Jews from their vices, I must be ready to die at the hand of catholic clerics or those of other sects to save not only Christians, but other people scandalized by them.
Every God-following one is sure to become mortally hated by professional clerics catholics and protestants. Their organization is their priority, not God, the celestial unity of good. They supply rituals demanded by shallow minded worldly public. They take it as a tranquilizing dope placating their mind that it is Christianity. When I say that it is the 2nd commandment, they oppose vehemently as they fear losing a prestigious livelihood. But their rituals cant save by love-integration.
They get much money from pride-devil following humanity by presenting Christ-forbidden easy ritualism as Christianity. So they can live luxurious Christ-unlike life. That money is the root of their corruptions and sins. They idolatrously worship bread and wine as Christ’s body. But neglect the spirit of self-sacrifice, which is Christ. He said that his material body is nothing (Jn6,63-64). So nothing of him shows in them even after taking the bread and wine day after day. Worshipping Christ without following is a deceiving sacrilege, which he forbade. Catholics do that continuously, protestants intermitently.

They can hire thugs to kill me and that can be blamed easily on Muslims or others. But I shall die in love and forgiveness to go to the love-heaven as I know that I am partly responsible for spoiling them and the world. For I obeyed pride-devil like Adam and Eve in my soul-originating paradise (original sin), inspiring others to do the same. But falling in this world I repented and was reconciled to Love-God like the prodigal son. They can also repent and be reconciled too if they confess the truth that they are worse than Judas, as I confess too. They should preach that to do the real Christian duty to save souls. That only I seek.