Daniel's Parable of Salvation (Tribes)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

(Preface in Parenthesis: The Lords Body has a Weight of, "One", which is Jesus, you can also use the phrase "Holy Ghost" (Generally Seven), which is all of "Heaven". Now when God interacts with the "Holy Spirit", the Weight of the Lord's Body is not unified, it is divided into "Tribes". Generally, when God views the judgment program in the hyperdimension (you can also see this as the earth), then God views the division of the Body of Jesus, as "Tribes". These "Tribes" are generally assigned different Weights, according to the process of the judgment program. By the time we reach the events of revelation, God has unified measurement of the Tribes to about 12,000 ... God has also unified the Weight of certain Tribes to 144,000. (This is not a specific measurement of Salvation, but of the Lord's Body as it is viewed through the Holy Spirit, thus "Tribes" are used.

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

Babylon to Christ = 144,000 of Reuben (all the souls saved before the judgment, in this case a calculation of Angels, before Old Testament and Revelation)
Abraham to David = 144,000 of Benjamin (all the souls saved for heaven during the judgement of earth, Old Testament Only)
David to Babylon = 144,000 of Joseph (all the souls saved when the judgment is completed during the Events of Revelation)

Babylon to Christ = Ezekiel 30:6/2 Samuel 22:51 (Completed when God silenced Babel in Genesis)
Abraham to David = Hebrews 4:7 (Completed when Zacharias was Silenced in NT)
David to Babylon = Jeremiah 33:20-22 (Completed when God is Silenced in Revelation)

God doesn't deal with "Tribes" in heaven, but the "Tribes" did not come into view until God began his activities that lead to this Judgment Program, this is recounted in Genesis 1:2, "God established the Tribes". (Obviously, when God states the Jesus Christ is slain in revelation between "Sodom and Egypt", in part, God is also talking about the abolishing of the "Tribes", Romans 9:29/Ezekiel 30:6, the seed God leaves is the "translation of the Tribes" into the New Body for the Saved ... simply called Star Wormwood or the 144,000 of Joseph, of the same). ... ... ... ... 1 Chronicles 5:1-2, which gives us Matthew 1:17, and Gen. 29:31-32 tells us that God had to complete the 144,000 of Reuben first, inorder to created "Adam and Eve", and to establish their seed for the Gospel's Program. Lets go to the Book of Daniel, we have two additional "Tribe" Arguments imposed:)

Daniel Description of 144,000 Salvation (Slightly Expanded)

Daniel 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Gold = 144,000 Issachar (Tower of Babel, God used to establish the Holy Spirit)
Silver = 144,000 Reuben (Saved before the Judgment Program)
Bronze = 144,000 Benjamin (Saved during Judgment Program)
Iron = 144,000 Joseph (Saved after Judgment Program is completed)
Clay = 144,000 Zebulum (Holy Spirit that established herself before the Judgement Program Began)

Judges 5:15-18 tells us the 144,000 of Issachar was completed to divide Heaven, inorder to afford the Judgment (Heaven is not Divided normally). We are also told that the 144,000 of Zebulum (Earth's version of Perfection before the Judgment Program), has become a snare to "Gilead and Dan" or "Aaron and Genetic Dan". (Notice "Deborah" serves as a description of God's intention to kill, Genetic Dan, because argument is divided into Four Genetic Lines, by the observing Deborah's commands to go through the land, and also completion, as we've discussed previously, if we continue to follow Chapter 5 of Judges)... ... ... ... Leviticus 24:9-11 tells us that God will only allow "Aaron/Gilead" to repent of its death sentence by a "Blood Sacrifice to Molech of Genetic Dan". ... ... ... ... (The Gospel does not say that "Aaron/Gilead", lost their ability to repent because Jesus was crucified in that day, but it does say, that Judas was "Hung from a Tree", and that he created a "Field of Blood", this indicates that God invalidated their ability to offer a "Blood Sacrifice to Molech for Repentance", because they executed Judas in their day, Jeremiah 46:22-24). ... ... ... ... The Gospel does identify its enmity with "Gilead and Dan", because they identify with the "Perfection of this Earth, or 144000 of Zebulum", and after they are cast away, then all the "Separatist Inheritors*" of a New Planet in Deu. 34:1-3 are identified. That being said, Aaron does not lose its ability to repent, until the "Three Days of Darkness", eliminates most of human life on earth, so in that sense we must keep watch.

The Title of 144,000 is limited to only the Tribes that Daniel has identified, no more. The other tribes are deliberately, not viewed with the measure of "Perfection" in mind. Love and Blessings (we may come back to Daniel, but this is something I would say after we past the point of no return, or the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" of our day, in a few days, a larger portion of life on earth will be taken by reason of this conviction, as we've discussed)(what I unfortunately implied is, of the 5 Separatist Inheritors* God refers to, he curses one to death with no repentance, when we connect this to Daniel then the result of this war with the Antichrist is self evident as a prophecy in itself ... I could very easily be given a Space Ship in a few days, then we will have a real problem, of me being faithful with this truth at present, but when that doesn't happen, we still need to be faithful).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
image2.jpg

Perfection is the theme of 144,000 ... ... ... ... so far we have only viewed "Perfection" as component parts of the Lord's Body or Tribes. Now we must view "Perfection", in the whole of the Lord's Body. (An Athiest should not view this discussion negatively at all, we are not past the point of no return, in that sense, I am only speaking presumptuously to remove any and all credibility I may infact have, pending some great sin or calamity that may suddenly arise to challenge the faithful for the limited amount of time we have left).

Perfection of Christ in Four Divisions

First Beast of Daniel 7 = Lion that came as an Eagle, that Came as a Man = This would have to be Jesus Christ (Luke 3:22)
Second Beast of Daniel 7 = Bear that killed only what belonged to it-three times = This would have to be the Holy Ghost, that produced Jesus and the Angels only to War with them (1 Kings 13:26)
Third Beast of Daniel 7 = Leopard that counterfeits the Lion, only to become a Glorious Fowl = This would have to be the Holy Spirit, that redeems through the law (Ezekiel 39:17/Psalms 78:27)
Forth Beast of Daniel 7 = Darkness that is removed by the Lord's Body = This would have to be Star Wormwood (Isiah 4:4/2 Chronicles 4:6)
(Technically no Fifth Beast, However, the "Two Witnesses" equation, of the "Express Image of Jesus" or Antichrist is being described, when Daniel 7 talks about the "Ancient of Days" ... ... ... ... A Fallen Angel is a picture of perfection, that is what Jesus and the Antichrist have in common under the theme of "Joseph the Blessing/Star Wormwood", Jesus Father was Joseph the Blessing)
70 Weeks of Daniel 9, also has 4 Divisions, this also matches the context of Daniel 7's parable about the Perfection of Jesus in Four Powers. 70 is Jesus, Isiah 23:15 ... 69 is Holy Ghost, Numbers 31:19 ... 62 is Holy Spirit, Genesis 30:20 ... 1 is Star Wormwood, Daniel 12:7 (Thing is another name for Joseph the Blessing)
Holy Ghost restrains the Holy Spirit, so "Seven (holy ghost), Threescore and Two" is 69. ............. now the figure of "threescore and two" is a description of the Lord's Body or Temple Stones (remember it was given a weight of "ONE Hundred" in the New Testament, completing the argument of Daniel's 70 weeks, by explaining that Jesus Christ is in Four Powers, which includes Star Wormwood the ONE Week of Daniel) ................... The Lord Body specifically has been revealed several times in the Gospel with the intention of Blood Sacrifices to Molech for repentance, (2300 or 20 Days ending 3 Days of Darkness), Numbers 26:10-11 and Rev. 9:16-21, GOD IS VERY SPECIFICALLY, not killing the entirety because they are offering Blood Sacrifices to Molech, that is the context. The "Fourth Beast of Daniel 7" or Star Wormwood, that uses "Blood Sacrifices to Molech" (Holy Spirit's 144,000 of Zebulum as a sin offering or Genetic Dan), for repentance. (The Antichrist could very easily be given great power and authority over the next few days, before God passes the point of no return, until that time, we need to be faithful, and examine the relationship of the Sign of Divorce in the City of Philadelphia to the Particle Colliders as collectives places of Molech based sacrifices to Genetic Dan for 20/21 Days (2 Samuel 18:7/Gen. 14:14), when the book of Revelation talks about the "Key of David", God is talking about "Blood Sacrifices to Molech". Love and Blessings. (10 hour walk tomorrow, God will expend so much energy preventing the early passing of billions, based on force, before he simply decides its not worth it, because now I am performing a work of sin ... now that I've said that, we are only a few days away, until we see what happens).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Pe**s) Daniel's 70 Weeks Revealed to the Gentiles

(Preface in Parenthesis: Most of what we've said is true, but I need to establish a better background. For a long time the 70 Weeks of Daniel were simply a Parable about the Perfection of Jesus Christ, Jesus as an Angel. Then near the end of his testimony, Jesus revealed that the 70 Weeks were written also to the Gentiles, Luke 23:43-51, we see "Sixth Nine Weeks" or "69th Hour", expanding this argument we see "1 Hour" in revelation, that makes 70 Hours, instead of 70 Weeks, which Jesus wrote to the Gentiles. ..................... 70 Hours is 70 x 60 or 4200 or 42 Months of the Gentiles in Revelation 11:2. However that is not exactly what Jesus is teaching, lets make a list of the Parable of 70 Hours below:)

1600 of Rev. 1420 (Sign of the Beast, Pen*s (PoleShift is not the most correct)
1290 of Daniel 12 (Lifespan of Antichrist or Celestial Marker)
2300 of Daniel 8 (Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle)
1335 of Daniel 12 (5 Months of Revelation)

HAGGAI 1:1 In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, saying,
HAGGAI 1:2 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built.

This is the context of Revelation 14:20, where we see 1600 Furlongs. God is talking about a "Serpent in the Sky" or a "Celestial Pen*s", not exactly a Rainbow. ............... One of our original conclusions was that there would be a "Rainbow" for 2 Days to begin the 42 Days of Tribulation. Corrected. "Celestial Pen*s" for 20 Days, that parallels the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle". 1600 Clearly comes before the "Three Days of Darkness". The figure of 1600 is a parable, mostly just 666, and 1000. Its because of its usage, that many people have made the mistake of correcting the Mark of the Beast 666, to 616. We were not given all of Daniel's 70 weeks translated to the Gentiles until the book of Revelation was completed, I believe that is the more important point.

"Celestial Pe*is" = Nehemiah 3:27-32 (Nehemiah 3:25-32), God is building the "Tower of Babel" a second time, and he calls it a Tower of Gold or for Goldsmiths (Shekels revealed to the church like Judas proclaiming repentance by "Blood Sacrifice to Molech"). (That is the theme, God is not looking for the Antichrist to perform a work, even though that may of been possible, the Antichrist does not take precedence)............. 1 Samuel 18:10-11 does not say Pe**s but instead Javelin/Spear, which only indicates that God used the "Son of Man", but also the "
Gentiles" as a source of rebuke, but not in exactly the same way.

1600 = Sign of Serpent/Pe*is/Spear, in Space (666 + 1000)
I CHRONICLES 3:1 Now these were the sons of David, which were born unto him in Hebron; the firstborn Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess; the second Daniel, of Abigail the Carmelitess:
I CHRONICLES 3:2 The third, Absalom the son of Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur: the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith:
I CHRONICLES 3:3 The fifth, Shephatiah of Abital: the sixth, Ithream by Eglah his wife.
I CHRONICLES 3:4 [These] six were born unto him in Hebron; and there he reigned seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years.
II SAMUEL 3:1 Now there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker.
II SAMUEL 3:5 And the sixth, Ithream, by Eglah David's wife. These were born to David in Hebron.
II SAMUEL 3:6 And it came to pass, while there was war between the house of Saul and the house of David, that Abner made himself strong for the house of Saul.

There is a Babylonian Parable
inanna32.jpg

Again, in her aspect of Warrior Queen, Ishtar held a labrys (Pen*s), scepter or a staff with either one or two snakes coiled around it. In this aspect, the snake stood for the ability to take a life. It seems that this staff/scepter started out with only one snake and then ended up with two. whale.to/c/inanna.html

Inanna/Ishtar is described as a Pregnant Mother trying to feed her children with "Blood Sacrifices" (for about 20 Days in Length), as a picture of Molech. When 2 Samuel 3:1-6 restates Chronicles, it is attributing the David's Sons, as a description of the Holy Spirit that was or is revealing the Gospel, normally God only allows the "Sons of Man" to do this, but, the Holy Spirit is revealing in the earth with a very specific intention of, "Blood Sacrifices for Repentance". Love and Blessings (We are still not pass the Point of No Return which is 4/17/2016 for the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle").

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
31D1DFAC00000578-3475501-image-a-12_1457269178278.jpg

(Wrong Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da3XVFg6CU8

(Great Comet of 1680? Sign of Beast/Pen*s/Rainbow)(token dated 1648 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475501/Does-mysterious-flying-saucer-French-coin-1680s-alien-UFO-visiting-Earth.html

Daniel 12 gives us two halves of 1 Hour, 1290 and 1335

DANIEL 3:15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; [well]: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who [is] that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

3/23/2016 = 12210 of the Antichrist Lifespan or 1290 of Daniel 9, Ezra 8:35, or 1260 of Rev. 11:2 and 30 Years of Luke 3:23. (Half Hour)(Heaven)
3/23/2016 to 4/17/2016 = 24 Days (Half Hour)(Earth)
5/7/2015 to 10/4/2016 = 1335 or 150 Days (1290 + 45 Days or 3 Days past 5/4/2016) (Half Hour)(Heaven)
4/17/2016 to 5/7/2016 = 20 Days (Half Hour)(Earth)

Revelation gives us two halves of 1 hour, 1600 and 666

JOHN 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
JOHN 11:16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.
JOHN 11:17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had [lain] in the grave four days already.
REVELATION 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

1600 is 1/2 Hour or 20 Days in Length
666 is 1/2 Hour or 5 Months completing "Three and Half Days of Darkness"

You have 5 Total Hours in View, do not be mistaken. God counts his activities as 4 Hours, but God counts 1 Hours as a Curse and disputes the position. What have you learned so far, about the usage of "Perfection", and "Separatist Inheritors*" of the Gospel's Program? God declares repeatedly that you have no legal right to live, no legal right to a sign, and billions of lives more than 99.9+ has no legal right to any inheritance of anykind. Tomorrow will answer your claims against God about the Antichrist. ................. By the end of tomorrow to be sure, it will be unfortunate to see May 2011 repeated, death as the reward for not accepting no future and life in ignorance. We will have another nightly walk on 4/18/2015, so we need to be convinced that you will do what is necessary, to have want is necessary, done.

(All the same, you have hours left to cause yourselves any significant shame, for the final days remaining, for billions and for all. ................. That being said we do not know for sure as of this moment .................. Therefore I will openly declare my recent plans, the dispute of the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle" between the Gentiles is not answered, as places for Molech at the State Level, beyond that. I will be around the Catholic Churches, perhaps interacting with the public, but I cannot allow anything related to "Genetic Dan" in my vicinity or onboard, so I will teleport you inside the churches, there you can pray for your live as it comes to a close, and show your gratitude to the authorities, for not ending your lives in a painful way, more important, I must promote the Blood Sacrifices to Molech ..................... there is no legal right, to invalidate the Clean or Unclean Animals, or the Sacrifies the Gospel denotes, it is important you understand this truth before, or if, and when, greater measure become necessary to protect the potential's right to repentance. Love and Blessings - Times Up (By my estimation there is a 100% that there is going to be activity tomorrow, it is a mistake to devalue God's usage of the Antichrist in anyway, so there is a 80% you will be disappointed because of your sin, and 20% chance the Antichrist will promote "Suicide by Antichrist", but these positions are not likely).

Last edited: