Crow's Pick 4/22/04

Crow

:first:POTD!:thumb:

:bow:Good post, Lion!:bow:

Originally posted by Lion

Duder-I don’t know what you think you know about God’s ways and how we should act them out, but you are flat out wrong. You condemn the Christian for trying to warn the sinful and honor the sinner and her horrible harmful ways. I suggest you try reading that Book God gave us to help get to know Him. It’s called the Bible.

Christ was incredibly harsh when necessary. He called people the worst sorts of names, because they were accurate. He is the one that said that homosexuality is an abomination and that their blood is on their own heads.

You have just committed a grave act that will have eternal consequences. You have openly supported homosexuality and tried to make it sound as if this is a Christian ethic when that is nothing less than an egregious lie. The blood of any and all who take strength from your words will be on your head.

God says that if you see your brother in mortal peril, and warn him, but he refuses to heed you, then you are innocent of his blood. But if you refuse to even warn him than God will hold you responsible. You have just taken firechyld’s blood onto your own head and helped condemn her to everlasting hell. You are a sick fool. And I will gladly stand in judgment of you on that great day.

Consider yourself rebuked. Repent and apologize to both Smith and firechyld before it is too late.

Lev 20:13 ‘If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

CONTEXT:crow2:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excellent choice Crow! :BRAVO:
There's nothing better than a roar from the Lion man!

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Good call Crow :)

Too bad we don't have a Thread of the Day... that whole thread is pretty good :)

C

cattyfan

I wish I was as eloquent in stating why the pro-gay propaganda is so bone-headed.

great post!

Duder

Over 750 post club
Originally posted by Lion

Duder-I don’t know what you think you know about God’s ways and how we should act them out, but you are flat out wrong. You condemn the Christian for trying to warn the sinful and honor the sinner and her horrible harmful ways. I suggest you try reading that Book God gave us to help get to know Him. It’s called the Bible.

Christ was incredibly harsh when necessary. He called people the worst sorts of names, because they were accurate. He is the one that said that homosexuality is an abomination and that their blood is on their own heads.

You have just committed a grave act that will have eternal consequences. You have openly supported homosexuality and tried to make it sound as if this is a Christian ethic when that is nothing less than an egregious lie. The blood of any and all who take strength from your words will be on your head.

God says that if you see your brother in mortal peril, and warn him, but he refuses to heed you, then you are innocent of his blood. But if you refuse to even warn him than God will hold you responsible. You have just taken firechyld’s blood onto your own head and helped condemn her to everlasting hell. You are a sick fool. And I will gladly stand in judgment of you on that great day.

Consider yourself rebuked. Repent and apologize to both Smith and firechyld before it is too late.

Lev 20:13 ‘If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

You condemn the Christian for trying to warn the sinful and honor the sinner and her horrible harmful ways.

No, no. You deliberately mistake me. If you believe that your homosexual friend is on the path to destruction, you are not only permitted to warn him, but you are morally obligated to warn him. You have me saying something that I did not say!

I suggest you try reading that Book God gave us to help get to know Him. It’s called the Bible.

Pathetic. You know darned well I've read the Bible as least as much as you have read the Bible. You just don't like what I think it means.

Go jump in a lake.