Criminal Biden guilty of possession of classified documents

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I am surprised there is not a thread on this by now. My news inbox is full of so many stories of this I didn't know which one to pick. Biden has been busted with possession of classified documents at several of his homes, and good people are wondering when we are going to have a Mara Largo type raid on his homes. There are no log books about guests coming and going, and his drug addict son had hookers coming in and out. Boxes were found in his garage and his cars. What a pathetic display. This is the real crime because as vice president Biden was not allowed to declassify documents, whereas Trump was allowed to declassify documents. Trump committed no crime, but we are drowning in evidence that Biden did. And now the White House is involved in a cover-up and their lies are being busted daily in the daily news conferences. As usual, Democrats are the ones who are guilty of the crimes that they accuse others of.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am surprised there is not a thread on this by now. My news inbox is full of so many stories of this I didn't know which one to pick. Biden has been busted with possession of classified documents at several of his homes, and good people are wondering when we are going to have a Mara Lgo type raid on his homes. There are no log books about guests coming and going, and his drug addict son had hookers coming in and out. This is the real crime because as vice president Biden was not allowed to declassify documents, whereas Trump was allowed to declassify documents. Trump committed no crime, but we are drowning in evidence that Biden did. And now the White House is involved in a cover-up and their lives are being busted daily in the daily news conferences. As usual, Democrats are the ones who are guilty of the crimes that they accuse others of.

I'm more interested in the fact that the big guy was laundering money from his crackhead son, charging him $50,000 a month rent while ensuring his $85,000 a month "job" at burisma

And failing to report it

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
My news feed continues to be blown up with this topic. I have not seen that much coverage of a topic in a while. Something is definitely going to come out of this