"Corn-Pop' Joe revives his 'po-boy' act to fool voters into thinking he cares about them

marke

Hillary pulled a disastrous stunt years ago with a horrible attempt to fake a 'black in the hood' accent to win voters for herself. Politicians make themselves fools in front of voters by such despicable attempts at faking camaraderie with grassroots voters.

President Biden is reviving his folksy, blue-collar persona to connect with rural voters and try to help congressional Democrats hold on to their thin majorities in the November elections.

That persona was on full display Thursday when the president traveled to North Carolina. He repeatedly referred to audience members as “folks,” talked about the struggles of growing up in a working-class neighborhood in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and professed camaraderie with a college student in the audience who has a postgraduation job lined up at IBM.

“When you are chairman of the board, remember me. When I call and say, ‘Hey, Malcolm, it’s Joe here,’ I don’t want to hear you say, ‘Joe who?’” the president joked.