Corbett Report interview with Dolores Cahill: 1500 pcr tests sequenced every one reported flu virus not coronavirus.

Gary K

Banned

chair

Remember what happened when you quoted Reuters on animal testing? Fake news. They are not to be trusted.
The science makes sense. But I guess that isn't relevant. And you wont trust the WHO, CDC, or any group that disagrees with your ideas. So who do you trust?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you wont trust the WHO, CDC
They've lied so much, why do you trust them?

, or any group that disagrees with your ideas. So who do you trust?
Are you sure it's because they disagree with me or that they've lied repeatedly to me and never even made an excuse for those lies, much less apologized for them? Why do you think it's so unreasonable to question someone that has lied to you?

You could only not see that as unreasonable if you think I'm 100% evil and WHO/CDC as God's gift to health.

Gary K

Banned
The science makes sense. But I guess that isn't relevant. And you wont trust the WHO, CDC, or any group that disagrees with your ideas. So who do you trust?
So, Reuters lies to you and according you it's no big deal to be lied to repeatedly. What kind of fool are you? You trust liars. Why? I've never met anyone in real life who has repeatedly given their trust to anyone who lies to them. Why do you? Why is lying acceptable to you? Why do lies inspire trust in you?

chair

So, Reuters lies to you and according you it's no big deal to be lied to repeatedly. What kind of fool are you? You trust liars. Why? I've never met anyone in real life who has repeatedly given their trust to anyone who lies to them. Why do you? Why is lying acceptable to you? Why do lies inspire trust in you?
You have no objective basis to accept your Alternate Sources as being True (TM).

Here's a hint: when somebody quotes a scientific paper, and makes some claim about it- go read the paper.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have no objective basis to accept your Alternate Sources as being True (TM).

Here's a hint: when somebody quotes a scientific paper, and makes some claim about it- go read the paper.
Are you projecting? That's what we've been saying for almost a year in the context of COVID. Reading the papers and comparing them shows us clearly that masks do little if anything (if you continue to read papers, the only information we are seeing on long term effects of masks is that they are harmful overall). The papers also show clearly that lockdowns don't work for COVID and kill a great deal more people (younger people no less) to boot!

So, yeah, when someone who's lied about what a paper says, then logically something else must be true.

Derf

I'm having trouble trusting any group that disagrees with itself. That includes WHO, CDC, and most of the US governors and politicians who mandate masks and shutdowns, but don't follow their own restrictions.

Gary K

Banned

Really? I have no objective basis to accept anyone's word over your sources? How about the hundreds of studies I've read? They show me the entire mockingbird media and government bureaucrats have been lying about the coronavirus. They've been lying about masks. They've been lying about lockdowns. They've been lying about PCR tests. They've been lying about the mortality rates. They've been lying about effective medications. They've been lying about everything.

I have posted scientific reports and papers demonstrating everything I've said and you've ignored everything I and others have posted. And then turn around and say there is no evidence to believe the entire scamdemic is a scam. You're the one who is willfully blind.

Go back through my posts. and the posts of others here, and read all the links you have completely discounted without even reading them. And when you've posted nothing but propaganda I, and others, have refuted your claims. Marx was a Luciferian. The PCR tests are an easily manipulated scam. The PCR test picks up only part of the virus dna strand. That is what it is designed to do. It's is designed to pick up on viruses which have the same partial common strand of dna the coronavirus has. That's been proven beyond a shadow of doubt. There are multiple studies that show this. It's also been demonstrated that governors like Cuomo have deliberately killed their own people by forcing the elderly to remain among those who are sick. The flu kills a lot of elderly people. A whole lot of people were killed by usage of multiple pain killers and sedatives while putting the patients on ventilators which were cranked up to high levels of pressure at the same time. They destroyed the patients lungs and that's what killed them. I can keep on going, but it won't make any difference to you. But, I've clearly demonstrated my reasons for not believing anything that comes from the mockingbird media.

At this point I'll believe anything but the mockingbird media. It's proven itself to be completely corrupt on multiple issues. And they, and the democrats, recommend Trump supporters should be killed or interned in camps and have their children removed. And that's what you support by your choice of believing every little thing they say. They and the democrats are full bore totalitarians, and for you to support everything they say makes you just as big a totalitarian as they are. Remember you're the one that says it's impossible to know who to believe, and yet you demonstrate on a daily basis that the only sources you believe are the sources pushing totalitarianism.

As to the OP I've looked into Delores Cahill's career. She's a highly respected scientist. She has decades of experience in immunology. She has led multiple scientific studies and institutions in multiple countries. And now you are smearing her by your posting of fake new about her because she is exposing the fraud that is this current scamdemic. You've attempted to smear anyone who doesn't toe the politically correct line. She won't because she's honest.

Gary K

Banned
@chair

Here's some evidence the mockingbird media and governments are suppressing. Countries in which malaria is very prevalent use HCQ as their primary treatment. Following you will find a page that has the top 10 countries with malaria rates. Their primary treatment is, and has been for decades, HCQ.

Now go to the world o meter and check on the number of deaths per million from the coronavirus those same countries have had.

Now go to the US which bans HCQ and take a look at the US death rate per million. The cumulative number of deaths per million in countries where HCQ is taken on a daily basis doesn't come close to what the US has. Oh, I know you'll claim that's not a study. So what? Who needs a study to see the difference? Any scientist would say that the difference is so large that a study isn't going to make a difference. A study is only useful when the numbers are close. In this case the cumulative numbers of deaths per million of 10 countries do not come close to the US.

And don't argue population size. Nigeria and Ethiopia alone have a population of 325+ million people. Plus some of those ten countries have malnutrition issues. That makes their population far more vulnerable to the coronavirus because malnutrition radically affects a person's immune system.