Theology Club: Consistently Acts 9

Danoh

A consistently consistent Acts 9 Dispensationalism is possible only when one is ever looking at things on the basis of the distinction between those characteristics common to how things work within Israel’s aspect of God’s Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy (Israel) and Mystery (the Body), and how they work in the Body.

Towards this, the question that must always be asked is ‘am I looking at this that I am looking at, and or asserting, from this Two-Fold Perspective: Prophecy and Mystery?’

I remember, for example, when I first began to consider what looking at how things work this side of that which is perfect: the full knowledge of the Mystery in written form - what doing so implied as to where God is working today.

Asking that question, the answer that came to mind, from what Word I had stored up in my inner man up to that point, as a result of time in the Word in light of the above; the answer that came to mind was ‘According to His Word in light of the above, He is working in the inner man, through His Word in light of the above.’

Now, most believers will conclude “this that I am getting a sense of is God talking to me, through" some "still, inaudible voice.”

But it is not. Rather; what comes to mind during such moments is a sense of what’s what as to things; and this is a result of your having stored up His Word in you through time in His Word.

It other words, it is always just plain old you talking to you.

The only question is, is that just plain old you talking to you in light of the full knowledge of the Mystery in written form this side of that which is perfect, that you have stored up in your inward man as a result of time in His Word studying things out this side of that which is perfect: the full knowledge of the Mystery in written from, or is it just plain old you in ignorance of that which is perfect this side of the full knowledge of the Mystery in written from?

In other words, built into the Acts 9 Hermeneutic is a means of not straying from same, into understandings not compatible with the Hermeneutic.

Also built into the Acts 9 Hermeneutic by this process, is a means of continuing to both grow in, as well as to further refine, one’s understanding of God’s Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

It all boils down to this simple equation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A consistently consistent Acts 9 Dispensationalism is possible only when one is ever looking at things on the basis of the distinction between those characteristics common to how things work within Israel’s aspect of God’s Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy (Israel) and Mystery (the Body), and how they work in the Body.

Towards this, the question that must always be asked is ‘am I looking at this that I am looking at, and or asserting, from this Two-Fold Perspective: Prophecy and Mystery?’

I remember, for example, when I first began to consider what looking at how things work this side of that which is perfect: the full knowledge of the Mystery in written form - what doing so implied as to where God is working today.

Asking that question, the answer that came to mind, from what Word I had stored up in my inner man up to that point, as a result of time in the Word in light of the above; the answer that came to mind was ‘According to His Word in light of the above, He is working in the inner man, through His Word in light of the above.’

Now, most believers will conclude “this that I am getting a sense of is God talking to me, through" some "still, inaudible voice.”

But it is not. Rather; what comes to mind during such moments is a sense of what’s what as to things; and this is a result of your having stored up His Word in you through time in His Word.

It other words, it is always just plain old you talking to you.

The only question is, is that just plain old you talking to you in light of the full knowledge of the Mystery in written form this side of that which is perfect, that you have stored up in your inward man as a result of time in His Word studying things out this side of that which is perfect: the full knowledge of the Mystery in written from, or is it just plain old you in ignorance of that which is perfect this side of the full knowledge of the Mystery in written from?

In other words, built into the Acts 9 Hermeneutic is a means of not straying from same, into understandings not compatible with the Hermeneutic.

Also built into the Acts 9 Hermeneutic by this process, is a means of continuing to both grow in, as well as to further refine, one’s understanding of God’s Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

It all boils down to this simple equation.

i'll be nice cuz you're MAD. only parts of that made sense to me and my inner man. (i know the scriptures about inner man), it seems that you post as if you are talking to somebody, having a conversation as it were; monologue -

i agree with the parts i understood and i think you are speaking to hypothetical folks that have the wrong ideas. you also discount any divine revelation from God, even fleeting or brief revelation, and say that it is you talking to you because of all the years of bible study - that's what i slightly disagree with.

i also choose not to debate this or delve into individual, personal psyches or members. i won't discuss what i think about how i know what i know, not here. this thread is things we already we already have threads on. no offense, because i don't know where you're going with it yet, you do -