Conscientous Objector to Our Gov't

Christian Liberty

Become a leader. Become a spokesmen for a wiser course of action. Be a servant of your fellow citizens to the degree that you are able.

Isn't this what Jesus taught?
And Jesus was beaten, whipped, and nailed to a tree.

No one said this was going to be easy.

What bothers me is seeing supposed Christians actively trying to tear the nation apart out of their own egotism, ignorance, and selfishness, and a complete misunderstanding of what Christ is about.

You don't even believe in moral obligations. EXCEPT to your god, the State. Got it.

I more or less agree with the guy Buzzword quoted. My only disagreement would be when it comes to guys who actually are small government constitutionalists. But even then, its not as if I think we're making that much of a difference.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seeing all these threads about Democrats and Republicans and politicians, I'd like to see how many people shun this garbage on Biblical grounds.

I do not pledge allegiance to the flag. My allegiance belongs to Jesus Christ. I do not celebrate my freedom in the Declaration of Independence. My freedom is in Jesus Christ.

I do not believe America is any more special than any other country. God is no respecter of nations. Isaiah revealed the Lord's words "Your nations before me are nothing. They are less than nothing and vanity." I do not believe that God ordained America like so many people do. God said in the book of Hosea, "They set up kings, but not by Me."

I do not participate in voting for wicked men to rule over us. And I reject the idea of even voting for the "lesser or two evil." When you vote for the lesser of 2 evils, you are still voting for evil.

Lastly, Democrat or Republican, nothing ever changes. We get a continually more tyrannical government, more wars and more evil. I'm not opposed to government. A government set up to protect the people from violence would be fine. But what we have, a corporate owned fascist government is not something I will support in any fashion. I'm not one of those apathetic people that can't name their senators. I know both senators, my congressman, what district I'm in and all that other ********. I know what's going on and that's why I refuse to contribute.

And finally, these ideas going around now that America was ordained by God or that the Constitution is an Inspired document are idolatry. Plain and simple idolatry.

Try writing the above post while being a citizen of Iran or any other Muslim theocratic country and get back to us on how that went...

if you're still alive to write it.

(Sigh, yet another Christian? that takes his freedoms for granted).

PureX

Seeing all these threads about Democrats and Republicans and politicians, I'd like to see how many people shun this garbage on Biblical grounds.

I do not pledge allegiance to the flag. My allegiance belongs to Jesus Christ. I do not celebrate my freedom in the Declaration of Independence. My freedom is in Jesus Christ.

I do not believe America is any more special than any other country. God is no respecter of nations. Isaiah revealed the Lord's words "Your nations before me are nothing. They are less than nothing and vanity." I do not believe that God ordained America like so many people do. God said in the book of Hosea, "They set up kings, but not by Me."

I do not participate in voting for wicked men to rule over us. And I reject the idea of even voting for the "lesser or two evil." When you vote for the lesser of 2 evils, you are still voting for evil.

Lastly, Democrat or Republican, nothing ever changes. We get a continually more tyrannical government, more wars and more evil. I'm not opposed to government. A government set up to protect the people from violence would be fine. But what we have, a corporate owned fascist government is not something I will support in any fashion. I'm not one of those apathetic people that can't name their senators. I know both senators, my congressman, what district I'm in and all that other ********. I know what's going on and that's why I refuse to contribute.

And finally, these ideas going around now that America was ordained by God or that the Constitution is an Inspired document are idolatry. Plain and simple idolatry.
I agree with most of your observations, but I don't agree with the decision not to participate. There is nothing a crooked politician likes more than a citizen who doesn't even bother to vote against him.

Vote for third party candidates. Write in a candidate. Vote against any and all incumbents, regardless of party, until you get someone in office who is actively trying to clean up the system. Run yourself, if you can.

There is a lot we can do. All is not lost, yet. Unless we just give up.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Vote for third party candidates. Write in a candidate. Vote against any and all incumbents, regardless of party, until you get someone in office who is actively trying to clean up the system. Run yourself, if you can.

There is a lot we can do. All is not lost, yet. Unless we just give up.

i.e. allow Democrats to continue to control the White House. (Liberals, they're so predictable).