Commander In Thief

Jerry Shugart

At least he didn't profit for arranging the sale of 20% of America's uranium reserves to Russia for millions donated to the Clinton Foundation.

I bet you are proud of her business acumen.

Danoh

At least he didn't profit for arranging the sale of 20% of America's uranium reserves to Russia for millions donated to the Clinton Foundation.

She's another corrupt politician.

Nice try, though, Jerry.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
56d0eacf3267c.image.jpg

Conservatives just keep inventing "alternate scandals" in a futile attempt to divert attention away from "The Donald" - Trump is the President, Hillary is a private citizen!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
She's another corrupt politician.

Nice try, though, Jerry.

You've just been Yahbutted, my friend. You see, Jerry figures if he can work up an accusation against someone he hates, that means Trump gets a pass on his crooked behavior.

It's a right-wing thing; you wouldn't understand.

Danoh

You've just been Yahbutted, my friend. You see, Jerry figures if he can work up an accusation against someone he hates, that means Trump gets a pass on his crooked behavior.

It's a right-wing thing; you wouldn't understand.

Exactly why I rebut in the way I do; to show theirs is outright deflection.

For I support/supported NEITHER Trump, nor Clinton.

Trump supporting Jerry's response to my rebuttal only proving the obvious about his kind, once more.

That such live by a double-standard because they have long ceased being capable of much true objectivity.

It is what it is.