Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Colorado Springs Writer Cara DeGette Interviews Bob

This is the show from Tuesday August 28th, 2007.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Bob Enyart: [The pro-choice community] would protest against ripping a leg off of a fetal pig but they march down Broadway for the right to rip a leg off of a 6 month old little girl. And that's what makes you evil.

Cara DeGette: Well, thank you for the broad discussion. I really appreciate your insight.

Bob Enyart: You're welcome Cara. I know this is an interview but you have an eternal soul. And you will be accountable for your actions and your ideas that have consequences. And to me, you're not just a reporter, you're a human being.

SUMMARY:

* C.S. Independent Columnist: U.S. Congresswoman Diana DeGette's sister Cara interviews Bob Enyart for the alternative newspaper, the Colorado Springs Independent. This conclusion of this two-part broadcast blurs the line between who is interviewing who. Also, in this interview, just weeks before the Michael Vick story broke, Bob predicted what the national outrage would be like if animal cruelty approached anything like a partial-birth abortion.

* Miss Teen South Carolina Melt Down: The South Carolina representative in the Miss Teen USA Pageant was asked why Americans don't know geography. She should have said, because our public schools are a failure. Instead she said...

Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty , Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I really enjoyed the two show interview. I was pleasently surprised, by the cordialness of Cara. I was expecting a shrill, feminist voice. Rather she was quite a pleasent person,, with a delightful voice, and was a very thoughtful person. She actually seemed to be thinking about the clear and excellent points that Bob was making, and not responding in haste, or anger.

Are you sure this is "the" Diana Degette's, sister?

In any event she seemed quite pleasent and nice, although I did miss "parts" of the interview, while being interrupted with my "work".:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.