CNN proves Biden did not win the election fairly

Gagoyote

As I said in another thread:

How do you win 81+m votes despite losing house seats in the bluest of areas, like New York and California? How did the down ballot races not translate anywhere close to Biden’s votes?

I can answer this one.

People like me voted 3rd party for president because both main parties put up duds. Yet down the ballet there aren't always 3rd party candidates, or at least not a 3rd party I'd vote for, so I voted republican.

There are also "Romney" conservatives who voted against Trump but for most other Republicans. A few members of my conservative friends and family said they did that.

marke

The burden of proof is not on the defendant in this country.
That is just a typical leftist copout. They dishonestly claim that if they hid their fraud well enough then they must be automatically believed when they say they did not commit voter fraud. No, they must not be believed without proof and they offer no reasoning why hundreds of thousands of unverifiable ballots that were taken in at key democrat precincts at night with no observers recording their activities as required by law were counted.

Arthur Brain

The burden of proof is not on the defendant in this country.
Yup, it's on those making the claim. Between Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Lindell, lawyers bringing nothing to the table in cout and audits confirming no such fraud took place there's squat to be accountable for, other than those still buying into it being gullible dupes.

marke

Yup, it's on those making the claim. Between Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Lindell, lawyers bringing nothing to the table in cout and audits confirming no such fraud took place there's squat to be accountable for, other than those still buying into it being gullible dupes.
The burden of proof is on the democrats to prove Trump colluded with Russians but they failed - miserably- after wasting tens of millions of dollars and tied up 3 years of valuable time that could have been spent on important things that mattered. Democrats don't care for proof, they only care for ways to cover their crimes, dishonesty, and corruption.