Christians buy abortion clinic, and CLOSE IT DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Wednesday July 5th, 2006. This is show #133.

Summary:
* Liberal media outlets ask if Superman Returns as gay. Also, the movie's writers changed Superman's motivation of "Truth, justice, and the American way," to "Truth, justice, and... all that stuff," intending to downplay Superman as an American hero.
* North Korea's Podunk II missile crashed somewhere in the Sea of Japan, probably smacking a whale in the head, which should turn at least a few environmentalists into anti-communist hawks.
* Islamic Jihadists in Somalia killed a shop owner and a teenage girl for watching a televised World Cup soccer match.
* Keith Mason in Wichita with Operation Rescue announces that they purchased an abortion clinic facility and closed the business down! The child-killing facility will re-open as an American Holocaust Memorial and will house Operation Rescue's corporate headquarters! When the abortionist fled, he left files behind, and the abortuary phones turned on, which were forwarded to a pro-life crisis pregnancy center!
Today's Resource: Bob's Article Pack of fun and educational pamphlets great for reading and distributing!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jefferson said:
* Keith Mason in Wichita with Operation Rescue announces that they purchased an abortion clinic facility and closed the business down! The child-killing facility will re-open as an American Holocaust Memorial and will house Operation Rescue's corporate headquarters! When the abortionist fled, he left files behind, and the abortuary phones turned on, which were forwarded to a pro-life crisis pregnancy center!

Awesome!!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jefferson said:

:thumb:

Granite

Hall of Fame
That's pretty slick, turning a clinic upside down. Good job!

And seriously, what idiot started this "Superman is gay" nonsense?

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I will be driving through Wichita on friday. Does anybody know the address, so I can see what God hath done, and praise God for His people there in Wichita?

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
They're turning the abortion clinic into a holocaust museum! This is a small victory but I predict it will have a big impact.

Granite

Hall of Fame
death2impiety said:
Maybe the homos who are in love with Brian Singer...or Brian Singer himself :idunno:

Yeah, I guess...although you'd think the whole Lois Lane thing would've been a big clue. Yeesh.

Fensanity

I like what Bob said at the end of the program, about how in a rape or insest case that if some one should die, it isn't the inoccent child... it's the rapist.

The right and wrong of morally killing a rapist aside, if you are going to kill some one involved in this situation... common sense says don't kill the inoccent kill the guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.