ECT Christ is the Head of His Bride.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or explain Rom 16:7 and how any one can be " IN cHRIST " BEFORE pAUL ??

Act 15:6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Joh 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you have the law being added to the Abrahamic covenant, and being the old covenant at the same time?

99% of Christendom agrees that the two covenants in Gal 3 are the old and new covenants.

Only a very small minority of Hyper-Dispensationalists such as yourself claim otherwise.

Saul to Saul is under no covenant he says.

Yet he claims those who entered the new covenant at Pentecost, did not have their sins blotted out, so he can say they are blotted out with the Jews at Christ's return and have them back under the old law covenant with a Temple of stone.

Ridiculous.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yet he claims those who entered the new covenant at Pentecost, did not have their sins blotted out, so he can say they are blotted out with the Jews at Christ's return and have them back under the old law covenant with a Temple of stone.

Ridiculous.

LA

No answer, not even a peep.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Ridiculous.

LA

Acts 3 says, not me.

I do not believe they were under old covenant law. They did and taught what the Lord taught them.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ridiculous.

LA

Acts 3 says, not me.

I do not believe they were under old covenant law. They did and taught what the Lord taught them.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Pentecost onward)

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,(Christ will return)

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. (since the world began, it is in Gen.ch 1)

Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. (these days, not future days)

Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. (in Christ)

Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. ( not turning them from their iniquities in the future)

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Pentecost onward)

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,(Christ will return)

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. (since the world began, it is in Gen.ch 1)

Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. (these days, not future days)

Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. (in Christ)

Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. ( not turning them from their iniquities in the future)

LA

Blotted out when the LORD returns.
This is in agreement with the law and the prophets.

SaulToPaul 2

It is not.

You made that up.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In speaking of Christ as the Head of the church, the Bible is speaking of His being the Head of His Bride not of Christs own body.

If Paul was speaking of Christ's Headship of His own body then why would Paul speak of the head members of the Bride as being of the Church on earth?

1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1Co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
1Co 12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
1Co 12:22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

It is desirable to understand that if Christ Himself is the head of His own body then there could be no division it, now could there be.

However as the Bride has ears, eyes, smelling, and even speaking etc as shown in the further chapter, then it should be understandable that such a many membered body which includes its own head, can be divided until it is all mature.

As Christ Himself is not only mature but resurrected and completely perfect in His Fathers image, then if His body was Himself then no division could possible be in it.

Yet we all know there is division in His church.

Often the only solution to those who believe the body of Christ is Christ own body, is to say that those who disagree with them can not be Christians.

Rather immature to think so is it not?

LA