CCP's control over MSM

Gary K

Banned
The most recent reporting on the CCP's influence inside the US is showing that the media that has been after Trump for the last 4 years is either heavily influenced by, or controlled by, the CCP. So all of you who have been listening to them and taking your talking points from them have been being controlled by the CCP.

You've mocked anyone who told you the media is completely corrupt as being a conspiracy theorist. Well, these newest reports show just how wrong you've been. And if you voted for Biden you voted for a Chinese agent.

chair

The most recent reporting on the CCP's influence inside the US is showing that the media that has been after Trump for the last 4 years is either heavily influenced by, or controlled by, the CCP. So all of you who have been listening to them and taking your talking points from them have been being controlled by the CCP.

You've mocked anyone who told you the media is completely corrupt as being a conspiracy theorist. Well, these newest reports show just how wrong you've been. And if you voted for Biden you voted for a Chinese agent.

The article basically says that many business organizations do business with Mainland China. Therefore, they are all subject to the influence of the CCP. That claim is basically true of every large business in the world today. You could probably find some links between Conservative politicians and congressmen and China too. I've been accused of being an agent of the CCP because I have been in China a number of times- I don't think the accusation was serious, but you can see how absurd this can get.

Gary K

Banned
Here's another article on this.

The article basically says that many business organizations do business with Mainland China. Therefore, they are all subject to the influence of the CCP. That claim is basically true of every large business in the world today. You could probably find some links between Conservative politicians and congressmen and China too. I've been accused of being an agent of the CCP because I have been in China a number of times- I don't think the accusation was serious, but you can see how absurd this can get.
So says the CCP advocate.

chair

Here's another article on this.

So says the CCP advocate.
The CCP is awful. Take a look at Hong Kong, or the Uighurs. I have to carefully avoid discussing politics with my Chinese associates and friends- I never know who might be watching our chats. And the Internet is heavily censored there.

I always feel more comfortable in Taiwan than in mainland China.

Anyhow- feel free to throw out baseless accusations. They may make you feel good, but they make you look silly.

Gary K

Banned
Are you suggesting he is not credible?
Do you think a person is credible who has backed everything the most corrupt political party we've ever seen that has done nothing but follow the lead of the CCP for years? Since the days of the Clinton's they've been taking bags of cash from the CCP. Along with RINO's like McConnell.

Gary K

Banned
Without Mitch we would be no where.
Huh? Mitch is married into one of the most powerful families in the CCP. He's been supporting China in the Senate for at least 20 years. His fortune comes from the CCP via his wife. Do some research on him. You will find he's no friend of the US. Before Trump was elected he said time and again that conservatives were crazy.

chair

Do you think a person is credible who has backed everything the most corrupt political party we've ever seen that has done nothing but follow the lead of the CCP for years? Since the days of the Clinton's they've been taking bags of cash from the CCP. Along with RINO's like McConnell.
Excuse me? I have backed a political party? I have been critical of President Trump, but I have not backed any political party.

Gary K

Banned
Excuse me? I have backed a political party? I have been critical of President Trump, but I have not backed any political party.
You have backed every accusation made against Trump, and every one of them has been made by the Democrats/MSM propogandists. You haven't questioned a single of those accusations. In fact, you said anyone who questioned them is a conspiracy theorist.

chair

You have backed every accusation made against Trump, and every one of them has been made by the Democrats/MSM propogandists. You haven't questioned a single of those accusations. In fact, you said anyone who questioned them is a conspiracy theorist.
I don't know about "every accusation". You'd have to prove that. But being critical of an incumbent president doesn't automatically make one a member of "that other evil party", or even a supporter of them. That kind of thinking works in totalitarian leader-driven societies. Like China or North Korea. Those are countries where somebody who is critical of the president is labelled "evil".

Identity Politics has driven America insane.

Hilltrot

Identity Politics has driven America insane.
Generally, this started with Obama. Anyone who criticized Obama was labelled a racist. When Trump started to run for office, anyone who supported him was called a racist despite the fact that NBC had him on Primetime for over 10 years straight before that. He opposed Clinton, so suddenly him and everyone who supported him were racists.

You jumped onto a forum, where leftist nutso's like Arthur Brain, Rusha, Eider, The Barbarian, and others were pushing every conspiracy a PeePee Truther could push. In your posts, you throw down on the side of the CCP. The CCP did not want Trump. The CCP wanted Biden who was completely corrupt. So, yes, if you throw down on the side of the CCP, people here will suspect you're one of the CCP's "white monkeys". No one here thinks you are important enough to actually be working for the CCP. But if someone kept talking about how well everyone was eating during Holodomor and quoting the NYT, he would be helping Stalin even though he may be ignorant of doing so.

In addition, you have to see how you look here. You're not here to satisfy your curiosity, you're actually going out of your way to influence people who post to or read this forum. If you're not a part of the U.S., why are you trying to interfere in our elections? After all, that was supposedly what your "friends" thought was such a horrible thing to do by Russia. Yet, you are here trying to influence our processes.

As far as your thin skin, I need to point out the following. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. If you don't like your foot being stepped on, don't stick it out in the aisle.
don't know about "every accusation". You'd have to prove that.
No, he doesn't, It's a simple matter to point out where you have also been critical of Biden. Can you do that? Then, he has a point. When you're only attacking one guy, you're shilling for the other one whether you openly support him or not.
But being critical of an incumbent president doesn't automatically make one a member of "that other evil party", or even a supporter of them.
If your criticism isn't constructive and you never criticize the other side, then yes, you are supporting the other side. You may be ignorant of your support, but you are still supporting the other side.
That kind of thinking works in totalitarian leader-driven societies. Like China or North Korea. Those are countries where somebody who is critical of the president is labelled "evil".
You really don't understand the CCP or North Korea. This is true ignorance. The CCP doesn't waste time calling people evil. They just get rid of them. Look up Serpentza on Youtube. Educate yourself. Where do you think China gets its organ donors?

Individuals labelling someone "evil" is the least worst thing that could happen to someone. The people who do this the most are Biden supporters. It seems you've become acclimated to a culture without free speech.
Have you been critical of Biden or Obama? How about Gavin Newsom? Cuomo? Are you starting to get a clue as to why some may think you support a particular party?
have to carefully avoid discussing politics with my Chinese associates and friends- I never know who might be watching our chats.
So you're saying Trump is not a tyrant like Winnie the Poo is?
You could probably find some links between Conservative politicians and congressmen and China too.
Along with RINO's like McConnell.
Yes, there are CCP connections with the Republican Party. The CCP doesn't care which party will work for them. Any wonder why McConnell's state wasn't involved in the States' lawsuit or why McConnell is tell Senators not to question the certification when it comes to the Senate?

We're able to criticize both sides - something you have shown a complete inability to do. And you wonder why we consider you a shill.
Anyhow- feel free to throw out baseless accusations
They may be unconfirmed, but they are certainly not baseless.
They may make you feel good, but they make you look silly.
I don't care what the British think of me. The British are evil. They have been that way for hundreds of years.

Gary K

Banned
Generally, this started with Obama. Anyone who criticized Obama was labelled a racist. When Trump started to run for office, anyone who supported him was called a racist despite the fact that NBC had him on Primetime for over 10 years straight before that. He opposed Clinton, so suddenly him and everyone who supported him were racists.

You jumped onto a forum, where leftist nutso's like Arthur Brain, Rusha, Eider, The Barbarian, and others were pushing every conspiracy a PeePee Truther could push. In your posts, you throw down on the side of the CCP. The CCP did not want Trump. The CCP wanted Biden who was completely corrupt. So, yes, if you throw down on the side of the CCP, people here will suspect you're one of the CCP's "white monkeys". No one here thinks you are important enough to actually be working for the CCP. But if someone kept talking about how well everyone was eating during Holodomor and quoting the NYT, he would be helping Stalin even though he may be ignorant of doing so.

In addition, you have to see how you look here. You're not here to satisfy your curiosity, you're actually going out of your way to influence people who post to or read this forum. If you're not a part of the U.S., why are you trying to interfere in our elections? After all, that was supposedly what your "friends" thought was such a horrible thing to do by Russia. Yet, you are here trying to influence our processes.

As far as your thin skin, I need to point out the following. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. If you don't like your foot being stepped on, don't stick it out in the aisle.

No, he doesn't, It's a simple matter to point out where you have also been critical of Biden. Can you do that? Then, he has a point. When you're only attacking one guy, you're shilling for the other one whether you openly support him or not.

If your criticism isn't constructive and you never criticize the other side, then yes, you are supporting the other side. You may be ignorant of your support, but you are still supporting the other side.

You really don't understand the CCP or North Korea. This is true ignorance. The CCP doesn't waste time calling people evil. They just get rid of them. Look up Serpentza on Youtube. Educate yourself. Where do you think China gets its organ donors?

Individuals labelling someone "evil" is the least worst thing that could happen to someone. The people who do this the most are Biden supporters. It seems you've become acclimated to a culture without free speech.

Have you been critical of Biden or Obama? How about Gavin Newsom? Cuomo? Are you starting to get a clue as to why some may think you support a particular party?

So you're saying Trump is not a tyrant like Winnie the Poo is?

Yes, there are CCP connections with the Republican Party. The CCP doesn't care which party will work for them. Any wonder why McConnell's state wasn't involved in the States' lawsuit or why McConnell is tell Senators not to question the certification when it comes to the Senate?

We're able to criticize both sides - something you have shown a complete inability to do. And you wonder why we consider you a shill.

They may be unconfirmed, but they are certainly not baseless.

I don't care what the British think of me. The British are evil. They have been that way for hundreds of years.
Very well said, Hilltrot.