Cardboard boxes in The Back Alley

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
this is it folks.......

this is it folks.......

10-4:
But I don’t love life, -- I love this fight of God. – Life is a big nuisance.

AAHH, - it would be the same for “You or I” to argue with a Marxist, or Hitler!

I dont know, Jesus seemed to have loved life, and show his disciples the way to enjoy the kingdom of heaven, right here on earth. A novel concept eh? ;)

pj

Letsargue

But he still loved.........

and still loves.......

pj

I didn't say Jesus ever stoped loving His Bride the Church, I doubt that He loved those who killed Him all that / "THAT" much.

And He's still dead by those who hated Him,and they are loved so much He sending them to Hell! -- Now that's not very much love.

Paul -- 092611

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I didn't say Jesus ever stoped loving His Bride the Church, I doubt that He loved those who killed Him all that / "THAT" much.

And He's still dead by those who hated Him,and they are loved so much He sending them to Hell! -- Now that's not very much love.

Paul -- 092611

This apparently challenges that God is Infinite Love. I seriously question dogmatic beliefs of God sending souls to hell, or confining spirits to an eternal state of suffering in which there is no remedy or opportunity of repentance. Love does not condemn forever, but always redeems, reaches out to save, provide a way.

pj

Refractive

I dont know, Jesus seemed to have loved life, and show his disciples the way to enjoy the kingdom of heaven, right here on earth. ...

Jesus seemed to have "loved life?" You mean the guy Who told us if we loved life we would lose life? I don't think so.

As for Letsargue, he reminds me of Peeves. You just cannot let him attand the banquet. Yet, charity demands he roam the halls at will.

wadiwasi!!!

Last edited:

Letsargue

This apparently challenges that God is Infinite Love. I seriously question dogmatic beliefs of God sending souls to hell, or confining spirits to an eternal state of suffering in which there is no remedy or opportunity of repentance. Love does not condemn forever, but always redeems, reaches out to save, provide a way.

pj

So you’re an “Atheist”; one who doesn’t believe in the “ONE AND ONLY GOD, who told the Truth in EVERY WORD of the Scriptures!! --- Is a person who believes only that Cocaine or Pot is the god, ( of all man-kind )!! ---- I think Mormons are Atheists also, and many others who call themselves “christian”. – Atheists say there is no God with their “MOUTH”, but the false ‘christian” says “Jesus, Jesus, save me Lord God” WITH THEIR MOUTH!! – BUT THEIR HEARTS ARE “FAR” FROM JESUS THE GOD!

Paul –092711