Canadian pastor arrested second time for holding outdoor church service

marke

The pastor was again arrested by the Canadian Gestapo, proving that Soviet-style kidnapping and persecution of innocent citizens who offend the fascist tyrant rulers of the leftist political crowd. First, Canada falls to Soviet-style fascism, then America is on tap to topple as well.

Canadian pastor Artur Pawlowski spoke about his latest arrest on Wednesday's "Ingraham Angle" and reiterated a prior warning to Americans: totalitarianism is rearing its ugly head in the West.

"Pawlowski went viral when he protested Canada's insane COVID mandates. And now authorities are arresting him again," host Laura Ingraham said. The pastor was arrested by Canada Border Services Agency when he returned to his home country and was charged with "failure to wear a mask."

"I came to the United States with a simple warning," the pastor told Ingraham about his recent trip abroad.

"You're next," he said. "If they came for me, be sure of it, they're coming for you as well."

He called the individuals who arrested him "masked gangsters," that he "couldn't even consider them officers of the law."

Gary K

Banned
The pastor was again arrested by the Canadian Gestapo, proving that Soviet-style kidnapping and persecution of innocent citizens who offend the fascist tyrant rulers of the leftist political crowd. First, Canada falls to Soviet-style fascism, then America is on tap to topple as well.

Canadian pastor Artur Pawlowski spoke about his latest arrest on Wednesday's "Ingraham Angle" and reiterated a prior warning to Americans: totalitarianism is rearing its ugly head in the West.

"Pawlowski went viral when he protested Canada's insane COVID mandates. And now authorities are arresting him again," host Laura Ingraham said. The pastor was arrested by Canada Border Services Agency when he returned to his home country and was charged with "failure to wear a mask."

"I came to the United States with a simple warning," the pastor told Ingraham about his recent trip abroad.

"You're next," he said. "If they came for me, be sure of it, they're coming for you as well."

He called the individuals who arrested him "masked gangsters," that he "couldn't even consider them officers of the law."

He is absolutely correct. He is one of the test cases to see how much his treatment will arouse resistance. The rest of us are just next in line.