ECT Can a Christian is also a Lightworker?

Oldsoul.woman

Hi, I'm happy I found this forum. I really love religion and spiritual discussion.. I want to share my question which I still don't find the answer yet... Can a a Christian is also a Lightworker? Because I just found out that maybe I am a lightworker... The definition of "lightworker" I found on the Internet are suits me. 1)I am a loner 2) I feel like " fit in" this world 3)I like to heal depressed people 4)I love humanities acts 5)I love to inspire people with my religious view, etc..

But the problem is, when I searching further information about lightworker, I found that lightworkers are ppl who don't have any specific religion (CMIIW). So they believe God is exist, but they don't believe any doctrine required to be able to come to God. They simply believe we are all oneness with God, all is about love. Their activities are : Meditation, Yoga, Humanitarian acts, etc. Yes, very positive activities indeed, but they don't believe that we must be saved by Christ to be able to have eternal life. In their view, religion(s) are just mere doctrine. What kind of spiritual view is that? Can anyone explain?

So I confused. What exactly the definition of Lightworker? Can a Christian like me to be called "a Lightworker" ?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi, I'm happy I found this forum. I really love religion and spiritual discussion.. I want to share my question which I still don't find the answer yet... Can a a Christian is also a Lightworker? Because I just found out that maybe I am a lightworker... The definition of "lightworker" I found on the Internet are suits me. 1)I am a loner 2) I feel like " fit in" this world 3)I like to heal depressed people 4)I love humanities acts 5)I love to inspire people with my religious view, etc..

But the problem is, when I searching further information about lightworker, I found that lightworkers are ppl who don't have any specific religion (CMIIW). So they believe God is exist, but they don't believe any doctrine required to be able to come to God. They simply believe we are all oneness with God, all is about love. Their activities are : Meditation, Yoga, Humanitarian acts, etc. Yes, very positive activities indeed, but they don't believe that we must be saved by Christ to be able to have eternal life. In their view, religion(s) are just mere doctrine. What kind of spiritual view is that? Can anyone explain?

So I confused. What exactly the definition of Lightworker? Can a Christian like me to be called "a Lightworker" ?

Hi Osw , welcome to the group .

Even though I've never heard the term " lightworker ," I can relate to some of the things your saying .

Before I go much further , let me ask you as question . Do you have any desires in relation to Christ ?

genuineoriginal

People are being falsely taught that they are pre-existing non-human spirits that have chosen to come down to earth to do good.

Who Are the Lightworkers?

Lightworkers are individuals who have agreed to incarnate and live upon the planet for the purpose of raising the consciousness of mankind. They serve in a variety of different ways to help expand light and spread goodness to humanity. Some of these light-filled people will dedicate a whole life to this purpose and make it their primary focus, whereas others will volunteer as needed, or will emerge at a predetermined period of time to be of service.

Lightworkers are in human form. They chose to be born or come through as a walk-in soul when an opportunity presents itself. They intermingle with the population of human beings living on earth, assisting others in evolving spiritually with more ease. Their mere existence on earth creates openings for light to come through from higher planes.

The Bible explains where these false teachings come from.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.​

Can a Christian be a Lightworker (non-human spirit)?
No, but a Christian can be a source of light.

Philippians 2:14-16
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.​

Oldsoul.woman

Oh thank you very much for your explanation.. So it is a false teaching
People are being falsely taught that they are pre-existing non-human spirits that have chosen to come down to earth to do good.

Who Are the Lightworkers?

Lightworkers are individuals who have agreed to incarnate and live upon the planet for the purpose of raising the consciousness of mankind. They serve in a variety of different ways to help expand light and spread goodness to humanity. Some of these light-filled people will dedicate a whole life to this purpose and make it their primary focus, whereas others will volunteer as needed, or will emerge at a predetermined period of time to be of service.

Lightworkers are in human form. They chose to be born or come through as a walk-in soul when an opportunity presents itself. They intermingle with the population of human beings living on earth, assisting others in evolving spiritually with more ease. Their mere existence on earth creates openings for light to come through from higher planes.

The Bible explains where these false teachings come from.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.​

Can a Christian be a Lightworker (non-human spirit)?
No, but a Christian can be a source of light.

Philippians 2:14-16
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.​