Brutal unconstitutional persecution of anti-democrat patriots by Biden's FBI

marke

Who would have ever guessed just 20 years ago the democrats would steal the political power in 2020 to forcefully arrest and detain without charges or trials opponents of democrat policies, deeds, and agendas, and get away with it in America?

Democrats impeached Trump without due process or allowing defense lawyers to cross-examine the democrat witnesses who were the only witnesses allowed to testify. And after they stole the 2020 election by fraud they have brutally arrested protesters against voter fraud and held them indefinitely without bail, without charges, without access to lawyers or media, and for mere accusations of misdemeanors. Unbelievable.

She noted how Brown had previously written another letter and sent it to The Epoch Times. According to the Jan. 14 report, Brown wrote: “On Dec. 11, 2020, the exact same Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) agents that (later) arrested me attempted to recruit me as a confidential informant,” and told The Epoch Times he believes his arrest and prosecution are payback for his refusal to become a confidential informant.

She added that, while Brown has been arraigned, he has not been to trial or formally charged with anything. “He’s in limbo,” she said. “No hearing dates have been set. We are still in appeal for the bail and there’s motion to suppress the original search warrant.”

In the meantime, Brown remains a prisoner of his own country:

“As I write this account on December 30, 2021, I mark my 92nd day of being held in the maximum security section of the Pinellas County Jail as an FBI whistleblower and Political Prisoner. To date, these are the crimes the FBI and Department of Justice are guilty of committing under Title 18 U.S. Code, Section 242, Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law: