Britain is no longer a Christian country

This Charming Manc

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...hould-stop-acting-as-if-it-is-says-judge.html

The majority of those who practice a form of devotion deny Eternal sovereignty and power. They are unregenerate, superstitious heathens.

When the MBC begins to announce the televised sacrifice of prepubescent virgins, it will be the UK crying in the wind, yet no longer unable to rectify the situation.

The USA may well be on its way to Yeats apocalyptic vision, and not able to help.

Yet all will not be lost, only the good will be.

Truster

Your signature is false.

I just checked my cp and in the last few weeks I have received 6 positive reps from you. One had a message ''I trust you''.
From previous experience of you I knew you to be a liar and that you were phishing. Thanks for proving me right.

gcthomas

Thank heaven for that. The world will be a better place without organised religions dividing up the peoples of the world into tribes that absolutely believe in their own correctness, with their moral superiority and self-righteousness.

The majority of those who practice a form of devotion deny Eternal sovereignty and power. They are unregenerate, superstitious heathens.

That is the pot calling the kettle black. You believe a whole bunch of superstitions. :carryon:

Truster

Islam will be your (the UK's) master in a decade or less. I pity you sissy boys, as the barbarians won't be kind to you.

Islam could be dominant UK religion in 10 years – census analysis
https://www.rt.com/news/christianity-decline-uk-islam-rise-405/

''The prince of the power of the air who works in the children of disobedience'' is the same spirit ''In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which trust not, lest the light of the glorious evangelism of Messiah, who is the image of Elohim, should shine unto them''.

Atheism and false worship are one and the same.

gcthomas

Islam will be your (the UK's) master in a decade or less. I pity you sissy boys, as the barbarians won't be kind to you.

Islam could be dominant UK religion in 10 years – census analysis
https://www.rt.com/news/christianity-decline-uk-islam-rise-405/

The headline you quoted does not match the content of the article. You did read the article, didn't you? (You must know that the writer of news copy doesn't get to write the headline, so headlines are, like your posts in general, often grossly misleading.)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The headline you quoted does not match the content of the article. You did read the article, didn't you? (You must know that the writer of news copy doesn't get to write the headline, so headlines are, like your posts in general, often grossly misleading.)

So what are you unarmed Brits going to do to protect yourselves from these barbarians?

I told alwight in another thread that you secular humanists better pray to whatever you secular humanists pray to that Christendom wins this culture war, as the Muzzies will rape you and murder you, but not necessarily in that order.

gcthomas

So what are you unarmed Brits going to do to protect yourselves from these barbarians?

I told alwight in another thread that you secular humanists better pray to whatever you secular humanists pray to that Christendom wins this culture war, as the Muzzies will rape you and murder you, but not necessarily in that order.

Like any other immigrant group, the recent Muslim population has a way to go before its birth rate drops to that of the Muslim immigrants who came in the 1950s and have settled well, adopting British customs, values and politics. No-one is projecting remotely near to a majority of Muslims, secular or actively religious. Funnily, most muslims coming to the UK come because they don't want to live in a religious oppressive country.

But that won't stop you from quoting the National Enquirer Daily Mail clickbait articles.

Lon

Thank heaven for that.
Er, thank who????

The world will be a better place without organised religions dividing up the peoples of the world into tribes that absolutely believe in their own correctness, with their moral superiority and self-righteousness.
The folks in the former USSR thought the same. They were wrong and are still very messed up. Even China, thinking they had rid themselves, has one of the fastest growing Christian populations there. :think:

That is the pot calling the kettle black. You believe a whole bunch of superstitions. :carryon:
Well, on this one, yeah. Shadow people and other oddities.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like any other immigrant group, the recent Muslim population has a way to go before its birth rate drops to that of the Muslim immigrants who came in the 1950s and have settled well, adopting British customs, values and politics. No-one is projecting remotely near to a majority of Muslims, secular or actively religious. Funnily, most muslims coming to the UK come because they don't want to live in a religious oppressive country.

But that won't stop you from quoting the National Enquirer Daily Mail clickbait articles.

PLEASE don't think for a second that we here in the US are going to lift a finger to help you against these filthy barbarians (you'll reap what you sow). So that you assimilate smoothly, you might want to pick out a muzzie name right now.

Aaqib fits you well.
http://www.names4muslims.com/muslim-baby-boy-names.html

gcthomas

PLEASE don't think for a second that we here in the US are going to lift a finger to help you against these filthy barbarians (you'll reap what you sow).

You seem unable to read properly, at least the long words that newspapers for grownups use. That is your problem I suppose, but there is no risk of Muslims taking over here. Your racist tirade is unnecessary.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You seem unable to read properly, at least the long words that newspapers for grownups use. That is your problem I suppose, but there is no risk of Muslims taking over here. Your racist tirade is unnecessary.

Just remember that the barbarians aren't noted for being kind to your...ahem...type. We Christians believe in repentance, even for those that engage in one of the most filthy behaviors known to mankind. Muzzies on the other hand....well, you'll find out soon enough.