BREAKING NEWS: The King James Only Debate Begins!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BREAKING NEWS: The King James Only Debate Begins!

This is the show from Monday November 2nd, 2015

SUMMARY:

Doug McBurney and Bob Enyart report on the opening statements in the debate over the King James Only controversy that began today at high noon on TheologyOnline.com. So just go on over to our theology forum there, or go to kgov.com/kjo and click the TOL link there to see Will Duffy and Bob Enyart's KJO debate vs. one of the movement's leaders, Will Kinney! Oh yes, and please pray that we will honor God and for His blessing on this effort!

szook

Well, this looks like it is shaping up to be a bum fight between a bum in the SWAT team. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure everyone involved will be quite cordial; however, Will Kenny appears to have nothing more to work with then his own metaphysical logic constructs. He does not understand the difference between logic and evidence.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, this looks like it is shaping up to be a bum fight between a bum in the SWAT team. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure everyone involved will be quite cordial; however, Will Kenny appears to have nothing more to work with then his own metaphysical logic constructs. He does not understand the difference between logic and evidence.
Hello szook.

We have a discussion thread on the debate, where anyone can comment on it.
Here's the link to the thread.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113638