Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Debates Author Gregory Flood, Round 2

This is the show from Tuesday July 31st, 2007.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
One third of all kids molested are boys. 90 percent of them are molested by men. Now, homosexual men make up a relatively small percent of the overall population and yet 90 percent of the boys being molested are being molested by men. And I submit to you that homosexuality is fundamentally immoral. It's perverse. And therefore it leads people to destructive behaviors in other ways other than just consensual homosexual sex.

SUMMARY:

* Gregory Flood: the author of The Liar's Prayer, is back for more! Bob and Gregory discuss homosexuality, abortion, and the Bible in Part 1 of Round 2.

* More to follow: at a later date.

Today's Resource: Please see our BEL videos at our KGOV store or call us for our catalog at 800-8Enyart!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it just me or is that Flood guy a fag?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flood went from "everything is beautiful" on the first show to sounding a little irritated and judgmental on this show. What a moron!

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Flood went from "everything is beautiful" on the first show to sounding a little irritated and judgmental on this show. What a moron!

LOL. I know. I was at the cabin for the first part of the radio show. I laughed so hard, because he contradicts himself all the time.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
The questions about Flood's first sexual experience, reminiscent of "Terry's call" form the BEL TV days.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's try to use more politically correct language here on TOL stipe. I believe the proper term would be fagot. :chuckle:
That's an AWFUL thing to say Jefferson. I'm SHOCKED!!

It's spelt fagGot.

:chuckle:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Joe. Given circumstances I doubt it is me that's making you sick. It's probably something closer to home..

Status
Not open for further replies.