Bob Can't Vouch for Coulter

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Can't Vouch for Coulter

This is the show from Monday August 15th 2011.

SUMMARY:

anncoulterdembrains.jpg

* Colorado Voucher Program Backstabs Schools: When a judge abruptly stopped a Colorado school voucher program, even after it had already begun to partially fund private schools for students to begin classes within days, the program itself became an object lesson in what is wrong with the concept of vouchers. With money comes control. If the government gives money to private schools, eventually those schools will have to hire homosexuals, deny God as our creator, promote the false belief that their students have evolved from apes, provide access to abortion, and so on. Vouchers are inherently immoral because governments have no right to take money from one person to use it to educate another person. And to the extent that governments usurp that responsibility, to that extent parents will relinquish that responsibility.

* Ann Coulter is a Republican Lesbian Advocate: Ann Coulter is now an official with the advisory council for a homosexual activist organization, GOProud. (A title Ann has yet to use: If Republicans had brains, they'd be conservatives; or, If Republicans had brains, they'd not support child killers.)

Flashback: Check out Bob's debate with homosexual activist Wayne Besen.

Today's Resource: Watch Terry's Call on DVD as Bob quickly unravels Terry's red herring claim, that homosexuals are living godly lives. In a series of

touching phone calls, Terry is led to the Lord and repentance, shortly before his death from AIDS. (And notice the meaning of all the graphic elements in the artwork on the label of the DVD!)

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
* Colorado Voucher Program Backstabs Schools: When a judge abruptly stopped a Colorado school voucher program, even after it had already begun to partially fund private schools for students to begin classes within days, the program itself became an object lesson in what is wrong with the concept of vouchers. With money comes control. If the government gives money to private schools, eventually those schools will have to hire homosexuals, deny God as our creator, promote the false belief that their students have evolved from apes, provide access to abortion, and so on. Vouchers are inherently immoral because governments have no right to take money from one person to use it to educate another person. And to the extent that governments usurp that responsibility, to that extent parents will relinquish that responsibility.
Actually, governments have every right to take money and use it do pretty much any purpose they desire. Jesus says so.

Matthew 22
Paying the Imperial Tax to Caesar

15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?” 18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.
Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”
22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, governments have every right to take money and use it do pretty much any purpose they desire. Jesus says so.

The least you could have done is post scripture supporting your position. Jesus only said to pay taxes.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Where does this idea of the immorality of education come from? Is this another Enyartism?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I used to live in Douglas County in a small town called Castle Rock. My son went to a charter school there. Glad I don't live there anymore. Dependency on government monies cripples the schools.

Ann Coulter :down: She is showing herself to be a queen of the flip flop. Many people are being poisoned by the homo agenda. It poisons all it touches.

Mitt Romney :down: He's a liberal in Republican clothing.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
The least you could have done is post scripture supporting your position. Jesus only said to pay taxes.
So why doesn't the government have the right to spend the taxes they are morally entitled to as they see fit? Your argument is not logical.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
I used to live in Douglas County in a small town called Castle Rock. My son went to a charter school there. Glad I don't live there anymore. Dependency on government monies cripples the schools.

Ann Coulter :down: She is showing herself to be a queen of the flip flop. Many people are being poisoned by the homo agenda. It poisons all it touches.

Mitt Romney :down: He's a liberal in Republican clothing.
Douglas County has a pretty decent school system. I have two nieces who graduated from High School in Castle Rock and have received academic scholarships. One is in Germany for a year on a Fulbright Scholarship to study plant genetics.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So why doesn't the government have the right to spend the taxes they are morally entitled to as they see fit? Your argument is not logical.

Cherrypicking where your tax dollars go isn't part of the arrangement, last time I checked.

drbrumley

Matthew 22
Paying the Imperial Tax to Caesar

15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?” 18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.
Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”
22 When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

:rotfl:

olsparky

Ann's actions (associating with homosexual activists and supporting candidates with pro-abortion records) negate anything she says.

Ann may finally have jumped the shark even if Sean Hannity keeps giving her a platform on his show.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Wrong. Governement is told what they are authorized to do. Paul later even uses the word authority specificially. It is what they are authorized to do. And they are only entitled to take what is needed to fulfill that duty.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So many Republican voters are guilable, and the democrats are just down right stupid.