BLM invades Iowa Capitol building

Gary K

Banned
BLM has invaded the Iowa Capitol building. Media says nothing after saying Trump supporters were an insurrection for going inside US Capitol building, even though it turned out that it was Antifa and BLM that had activists inside the US Capitol building

Gary K

Banned
What is antifa really?
Is antifa set against folks like you?
What good would it do to answer you? 1. You wouldn't believe what I say. 2. You can't understand what I say because you can't even understand my motivations or my basic assumptions about life and the world. You reject my philosophy of life without even giving it any serious thought. Your questions demonstrate that fact.

eider

What good would it do to answer you? 1. You wouldn't believe what I say. 2. You can't understand what I say because you can't even understand my motivations or my basic assumptions about life and the world. You reject my philosophy of life without even giving it any serious thought. Your questions demonstrate that fact.
What is antifa?
Is antifa against folks like you?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
BLM has invaded the Iowa Capitol building.
So it looks like they were rooting against legislation that increased the penalties for rioting.

Hopefully they'll all get locked up in hardcore prison for years and give us all a break from their ridiculous nonsense.