Blind Fools Can't See God!!

Letsargue

The Fool can’t see God, even though God Himself Said that the Christian will, - AND can SEE GOD Face to Face. - The Fool denies that it’s NOW, - but the Fool can’t SEE anything that’s “TRUTH” / “GOD” / “Christ”!!!! --- Prove any of this Wrong wise Guys!!!!

Hebrews 11:3 KJV – 3- “Through Faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that ((( Things which are seen were not made of things which do appear ))). ---&--- Any Christian can see that!!!!!!

Psalms 19:1 KJV -- 1- “The Heavens ( Declare the Glory of God ); and ( The Firmament Sheweth His Handywork )”. ------//--- Every Christian can see and hear the things shown by GOD!!!!

Acts 7:55 KJV – 55- “But he, ( Being Full of the Holy Ghost, ((( Looked up stedfastly into Heaven ))), and (((( Saw the Glory of God )))) , and (( Jesus standing on the right hand of God )), 56- And said, Behold, I SEE ) the (( Heavens Opened )), and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God”.------///--- Stephen was just a “Christian”, and SAW what GOD said was there to SEE, but the FOOL Can’t SEE IT, and Don’t WANT TO SEE IT; So they can only spit, kill, and destroy everything they SEE AND HEAR with their Foolish carnal eyes and ears like the Carnal FOOLS they are!!!!!!!!

How do all you fool’s Enemies - see the Truth??? ---- This is How, and none of you Fools can SEE THIS:>>>-- Hebrews 11:1 KJV – 1- “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, (( The evidence of things “NOT SEEN” ))”.------//--- Of Course no Fool, or any genius of today can SEE anything God says in TRUTH. - The Fools only see the Carnal Word as it’s written in Parables. - The blind fools can’t see the Spirit of the Word, only the Letter of the Word. -- WELL! – They are FOOLS aren’t they??? --- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV – 6- “( Who ) also hath made us (( able Ministers of the New Testament )); ((( Not of the Letter ))), ((( but of the Spirit ))); for the Letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth Life”. -----///--- Of Course the Blind Fool has no idea what God is talking about, and they DON’T CARE!!!!!!!!

When a Christian speaks of a person being foolish; - the FOOLISH Carnal Minded Fool automatically thinks the Christian is speaking of the Flesh being foolish. – When the Christian is actually is speaking of the Person’s doctrines coming from the mindless, and total lack of Truth and Faith in the FOOL’S heart / mind / “BOWELS”; - only speak False Doctrines!!!!

Acts 8:30-35 KJV --- 30- “And Philip ran thither to him, and (((( Heard him read the Prophet Esaias )))), and said, ( Understandest ) thou what thou readest? 31- And he said, How can I, except some man should ((( Guide ))) me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. 32- ( The place of the Scripture which he read was this, - “He was led as a sheep to the slaughter )”; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 33- In his humiliation his [[[ Judgment ]]] was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his [[[ Life ]]] is taken from the earth. 34- And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, ((( I pray thee, of whom speaketh the Prophet this? of himself, or of some other man )))? 35- Then ((((( Philip opened his mouth, and (( began at the “SAME” Scripture )), “And Preached” unto him Jesus )))))”. ---------///-----
Where did Philip get his message as a Messenger / ANGEL SENT BY Christ --- Blind fools??? --- John 16:13 KJV – 13- “Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, ((( He will guide you into all Truth ))): for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will (((( Shew you things ))) to come”. -----///--- NO Stupid Fool can see what the Holy Spirit / Ghost shows the WORLD in His flood of Truth upon ALL FLESH!! – The Fool is BLIND TO HIM, and the Water of Life raining down on him!!! – Read the Book for the Understanding and the VISIONS; - You Genius know it ALLS -- But NO!!!! -- The FOOL Can’t Believe anything that GOD SAID!!!!!!!
All you Carnal Minded children of ~~god~ of the world, you know only your ~~god~; - he is the FOOL who says in his Bowels to you all, that there is no “Spiritual” God of Heaven, or you’d Know Him!! – To Know The True God IS TO (( SEE )) Him. - HOW?? – By Faith!! - You Faithless know it ALLS!!!! – It’s the FOOL who says in his ((( heart / Bowels ))); “There is no God”, but with your foolish MOUTHS; - you geniuses (( Worship )) the FOOL!!!

Now, - call this - “garbage”, because you found it in your garbage DUMP / Your Valley of Hinnom, but ( My Armageddon ) where the worm dieth NOT!!

Paul – 042113

Letsargue

For ALL of you who are ( Spiritually ) BLIND: -- The Truth is Seen by Faith, and the Truth is Christ / God. – SO, if you have (( Faith )), then you have the Faith to SEE the Truth, and you can SEE GOD / Christ. – Can’t any of you who are Soo foolishly blind; - Can’t you SEE THAT???? NO!! – Even if you did, you must Lie and deny that’s the TRUTH!!!

Paul – 042113

gcthomas

I can't read what you've written with all the ((((parentheses)))) and >>>>> angle <<<<<< brackets all ------////------- the other strange punctuation.

Could you repost with standard english?

Ta.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I can't read what you've written with all the ((((parentheses)))) and >>>>> angle <<<<<< brackets all ------////------- the other strange punctuation.

Ta.

if you let your eyes go out of focus while staring at the OP, you'll see a secret message forming from all those seemingly random punctuation marks

....something about drinking your ovaltine....

OMEGA

Ah, Interesting Concept.

Here are the foundational Scriptures.

Joh 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Ro 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Jo 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

gcthomas

if you let your eyes go out of focus while staring at the OP, you'll see a secret message forming from all those seemingly random punctuation marks

....something about drinking your ovaltine....

I tried that - thought it might be one of those stereoscopic images where you see a 3D picture -but I just saw twice as many punctuation symbols!

Letsargue

Ta.

1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV -----///--- Maybe you need to learn the "Heavenly Language" / The "Truth", and stop making excuses for the lack of Knowledge of God!! -- Paul just spoke the Truth and some of the Fools could't understand him either!!! --- 2 Peter 3:16 KJV -----//---

Paul -- 042113

gcthomas

1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV -----///--- Maybe you need to learn the "Heavenly Language" / The "Truth", and stop making excuses for the lack of Knowledge of God!! -- Paul just spoke the Truth and some of the Fools could't understand him either!!! --- 2 Peter 3:16 KJV -----//---

Paul -- 042113

Does the heavenly language need extra punctuation?

Letsargue

Jesus Is not some man, or person that actually looks like a man, but He looks like the (( Truth )), if you can SEE Him!!! -- The man like person called “Jesus”, is just a “Parable” of God’s Body. Therefore, Jesus is only Parable!! – Soo, you all who can’t see the Truth can’t see Him as He is like God said the Christians would!!!

Paul – 042113

gcthomas

That's the way I write here, SO get used to it, or run and hide with the other cowards who lie about it being Faithful to Christ!!

Paul -- 042113

The sort of running away that has me posting on this thread? There is no logic in that statement.
Anyway: what do all the (((((parentheses))))) mean? How should I read them? Are they 'asides', optional comments, or emphasis?

If emphasis, try using bold or italic for extra readability. Maybe underlining if you must.

Letsargue

The sort of running away that has me posting on this thread? There is no logic in that statement.
Anyway: what do all the (((((parentheses))))) mean? How should I read them? Are they 'asides', optional comments, or emphasis?

If emphasis, try using bold or italic for extra readability. Maybe underlining if you must.

MAN!!! ------ People Speaks / Talks using body language, and hand, and head, and mouth motions to get their point across the why you mean for it to be. -- Just ~words~ won’t do that by themselves!!! – ((( That’s what ALL those symbols ARE FOR )))!!!!!!!!!!! --- (( That’s what there for ))!!!! -- Can’t any fool get that through their foolish heads??????? – (( God’s Word is not foolish man’s words that can be taught with man’s foolish nonsense, and common garbage ways )). - God need more distinction of understanding. -- But of Course Fools don’t care about MORE Distinct Understanding of GOD; Who Cares!!!!

Paul – 042213