Black cop to violent black woman: "What is wrong with you?"

marke

I know what is wrong. The violent and the wicked are being taught that if they see things they don't like then they have every right to commit acts of violence in 'retaliation' or 'retribution.' Of course all such violence is ungodly, illegal, and wrong, but the wicked cannot seem to understand why. Even major democrat politicians openly encouraged acts of violence by leftist radicals during the summer of 2020, proving the democrat politicians themselves were just as stupid for promoting such lawlessness and stupidity.

Police arrive just in the nick of time before the situation could have turned extremely dangerous, as seen in a video posted by Enrique Santos on Instagram.
"Once officers arrived at the scene, they saw the suspect, identified as a 29-year-old woman attempting to strike a Frontier employee with a pole," the arrest affidavit stated.
The law enforcement officer is heard on video asking the mother, "What is wrong with you?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Mommy I don't want you to go to jail."

What six-year-old kid says that unless their mommy has already gone to jail before?

marke

"Mommy I don't want you to go to jail."

What six-year-old kid says that unless their mommy has already gone to jail before?
Exactly. It looks like mommy has a history of demanding that others please her or else she will rain fire down upon them in unbridled wrath.