Bitter and vulgar democrat responses to honest questions

marke

In past American history, kids' mothers would wash their mouths out with soap for using the type of language modern godless politicians and their leftist supporters use every day. Those days of enforced Christian civility seem to be gone forever, perhaps as a result of the wicked construction of walls of leftist separation between God and the human race.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said that Peter Doocy — Fox News' White House correspondent — sometimes sounds like a "stupid son of a b****" because of his network.

In January, President Joe Biden was caught on a hot mic calling Doocy a "stupid son of a b****" after Doocy asked the president if inflation could be a "political liability" when it came time for midterm elections.

What are the details?

During a Tuesday appearance on popular podcast "Pod Save America," podcast co-host Dan Pfeiffer asked Psaki whether she believes Doocy is, indeed, a "stupid son of a b***" or if she thinks he just plays one on TV.

"He works for a network that provides people with questions that, nothing personal to any individual including Peter Doocy, but might make anyone sound like a stupid son of a b****," Psaki responded.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In January, President Joe Biden was caught on a hot mic calling Doocy a "stupid son of a b****" after Doocy asked the president if inflation could be a "political liability" when it came time for midterm elections.

Another detail to put it in context which nobody is talking about - Doocy's question came at the end of a press conference in which Joe Biden had refused to take questions about the economy.

marke

Another detail to put it in context which nobody is talking about - Doocy's question came at the end of a press conference in which Joe Biden had refused to take questions about the economy.
Democrats stole the election, wrecked the economy, and are trying "like hell" to blame others for causing the problems while at the same time insisting there are no problems.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just to clarify - Doocy's question wasn't about the economy. Doocy's question was about Biden's choice to avoid questions about the economy, and the political implications of that choice.

A less professional member of the press corps might have framed it this way - "Given that our polling shows voters are more likely to attribute the abysmal state of the economy to your ineptitude and retarded leadership, do you really think it wise to avoid discussing the economy, or are you just choosing to do so because you're a stupid son of a b**** who doesn't realize that the destruction of the economy will inevitably result in the destruction of his party in November?"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In past American history, kids' mothers would wash their mouths out with soap for using the type of language modern godless politicians and their leftist supporters use every day. Those days of enforced Christian civility seem to be gone forever, perhaps as a result of the wicked construction of walls of leftist separation between God and the human race.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said that Peter Doocy — Fox News' White House correspondent — sometimes sounds like a "stupid son of a b****" because of his network.

😂 😂 😂

Your faux outrage is so empty. Sorry, marke, you gave up the moral high ground when your kind adopted your FJB chants and flags. You've used FJB yourself in your posts here, so I know where you stand.

This is so classic - trying to hold others to a standard you don't hold yourself - so now, with the FJB flag flying in front of children everywhere MAGA gather, you're outraged and bitter about what what Jen Psaki said?

Too bad. 😂

Otherwise: I think the whole thing is kind of funny. President Biden is actually powerful enough to get millions of evangelicals to say the F word (NASCAR crowd, etc.), in front of their kids! 😂 Or have to explain to them what the letter F stands for in FJB, as you've used, or the LGB chant itself.

Who woulda thunk it? A word that was censored on this site to the point that even the asterisk replacement was a bannable offense, is now celebrated! Wow, the power Biden has over you, to get you to lose your aversion to that four-letter word! :)

Anyway. I chuckled at the clip of the guy driving by the MAGA crowd with "[redacted] Trump" blaring out his car speakers a year or two ago. I know there are "[redacted] Trump" flags still flying out there. The chant itself doesn't bother me, sorry marke - but it's interesting to watch how much it means to all of you to show your club credentials in this way. So carry on, and maybe the silver lining is maybe now evangelicals won't wash their kids' mouths out with soap when they use the F word.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
😂 😂 😂

Your faux outrage is so empty. Sorry, marke, you gave up the moral high ground when your kind adopted your FJB chants and flags. You've used FJB yourself in your posts here, so I know where you stand.

This is so classic - trying to hold others to a standard you don't hold yourself - so now, with the FJB flag flying in front of children everywhere MAGA gather, you're outraged and bitter about what what Jen Psaki said?

Too bad. lol 😂

Oh the horror …. 😂 😂 😂

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Don't think finding fault with Christians will immunize you from God's judgment of you for your own sins.

Don't think FJB won't come back to haunt you every time you lament that "those days of enforced Christian civility seem to be gone forever."

marke

Don't think FJB won't come back to haunt you every time you lament that "those days of enforced Christian civility seem to be gone forever."
If I lived in Russia or China or in other nations currently ruled by wicked rebels against God I am sure my life would be worth nothing. Similarly, the lives of Christians, conservatives, whites, and cops mean very little to too many modern democrat atheist Marxists in America.