"Bioethicist": engineer smaller humans and make them "beef averse"

Gary K

Banned
You're having a hard time believing the claims of the engineering of our dna via shots? This, "bioethicist", and I put that word intentionally in quotes, says human beings need to be engineered to be smaller and to be "beef averse" to "solve" climate change. I see nothing ethical at all in this guy's aims. He thinks he's God, and ought to be able to change all human beings so they will do as "he" sees fit. And we are all just supposed to bow down and worship at the altar of Liao?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're having a hard time believing the claims of the engineering of our dna via shots? This, "bioethicist", and I put that word intentionally in quotes, says human beings need to be engineered to be smaller and to be "beef averse" to "solve" climate change. I see nothing ethical at all in this guy's aims. He thinks he's God, and ought to be able to change all human beings so they will do as "he" sees fit.
It would appear that the Nephilim have decided to change their tactics this time around. Last time, they tried to turn us into evil giants. This time, instead of evil giants, it looks like they have decided to reverse course and genetically engineer us into these little grey vegetarians:
Spoiler

e9d8d2cf4d5e7f6c35f1c2b7e0e7678c.jpg