Biden's Make America Suffer Again Plan

marke

Democrats love to tax everything that moves and spend every dime they can rob from the US Treasury. But they cannot hide the damage they do.

In the first six months of the Biden presidency, rising inflation has squeezed businesses and families still reeling from the effects of the pandemic. That could spell trouble for Democrats.

marke

I take it you think the Biden economy is not getting worse, economic indicators are not getting worse, and prices are not skyrocketing with to end in sight? Are you independently wealthy, or have a guaranteed income with provisions for big hikes in cases of inflation?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I take it you think the Biden economy is not getting worse, economic indicators are not getting worse, and prices are not skyrocketing with to end in sight?
Prices are being driven higher by supply chain snarls that are leading to shortages of key components such as computer chips for cars, hence the higher price that Toyota wants for its pickups.

At the same time, the rapid rollout of COVID-19 vaccines is sparking a surge in pent-up demand after a year of home confinements, and those who can afford it are willing to pay up.

"It just won't stop. People have money in their pocket," said billionaire investor Warren Buffett, whose Berkshire Hathaway company sells everything from See's Candies to manufactured houses. "It is not a price-sensitive economy right now, in the least."

At Berkshire Hathaway's annual meeting last month, Buffett described the economy as "red hot."

marke

Prices are being driven higher by supply chain snarls that are leading to shortages of key components such as computer chips for cars, hence the higher price that Toyota wants for its pickups.

At the same time, the rapid rollout of COVID-19 vaccines is sparking a surge in pent-up demand after a year of home confinements, and those who can afford it are willing to pay up.

"It just won't stop. People have money in their pocket," said billionaire investor Warren Buffett, whose Berkshire Hathaway company sells everything from See's Candies to manufactured houses. "It is not a price-sensitive economy right now, in the least."

At Berkshire Hathaway's annual meeting last month, Buffett described the economy as "red hot."

I'm not saying it is a bad time for the rich and connected. I'm saying the rising prices are hitting most middle class and poor Americans very hard as a result of Biden's misguided economic policies.