Biden receives high praise from democrat rubes

marke

In reality, the economy is struggling under Biden. Freedom around the world is suffering under Biden. Babies are being murdered under Biden. Schools are being turned racist against whites under Biden. America is being overrun by millions of illegals and thousands of gangsters, cartel members, and terrorists with no vetting, and Americans have been abandoned to murderous thugs in Afghanistan because of Biden, yet faithful democrat cultists continue to sing high praises for their guy Biden. How sad.

"But he’s president of the United States and he doesn’t get that privilege," Sellers continued. "You know, I think he can handle some things better than he has, certainly. But at the end of the day, I think the president of the United States has done a damn good job at protecting the interest of the United States of America and actually ensuring the safety and security of all of us."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In reality, the economy is struggling under Biden. Freedom around the world is suffering under Biden. Babies are being murdered under Biden. Schools are being turned racist against whites under Biden. America is being overrun by millions of illegals and thousands of gangsters, cartel members, and terrorists with no vetting, and Americans have been abandoned to murderous thugs in Afghanistan because of Biden, yet faithful democrat cultists continue to sing high praises for their guy Biden. How sad.

"But he’s president of the United States and he doesn’t get that privilege," Sellers continued. "You know, I think he can handle some things better than he has, certainly. But at the end of the day, I think the president of the United States has done a damn good job at protecting the interest of the United States of America and actually ensuring the safety and security of all of us."
Typical retarded CNN "analyst"