Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Biblical Science & Child Rearing

This is the show from Monday November 4th, 2013

Summary:

* CNN Accuses Knife of Stabbing: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney question the headline writers at CNN who appear to have attributed a stabbing, not to a person, but to the knife...

* Train Up Your Child: Doug thanks God, the Bible, and Bob’s teaching materials (like the book “To Train Up a Child”) for helping him and his wife train up their children, and encourages others to take advantage of Bob’s resources to help them do the same!

* Scientists are not gods: It starts with Doug’s report on the discovery of new species in Australia and evolves into Bob’s list of “origins” stories that begin with the things being described already in existence! And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, as the credibility of evolutionary “scientists” is established by Bob as… in-credible!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Biblical Science & Child Rearing

This is the show from Monday November 4th, 2013

Summary:

* CNN Accuses Knife of Stabbing: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney question the headline writers at CNN who appear to have attributed a stabbing, not to a person, but to the knife...
They appear to have changed it. How did it originally read?

Also...

From the article:

The 25-year-old been charged with one count of first-degree murder and four counts of second-degree murder, as well as criminal possession of a weapon, Tassy-Mason said.

A kitchen knife or butcher's knife was retrieved from the scene, Tassy-Mason said.

Can anyone answer me as to how they can charge him with criminal possession of a weapon when he used a kitchen knife, which is not illegal to own?

* Scientists are not gods: It starts with Doug’s report on the discovery of new species in Australia and evolves into Bob’s list of “origins” stories that begin with the things being described already in existence! And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, as the credibility of evolutionary “scientists” is established by Bob as… in-credible!
This is why I can't deal with so many arguments from that side, as they rely completely on foregone conclusions/circular reasoning to support their position.

Granite

Hall of Fame
They used the word "stabbing" because of the nature of the crime was shocking.

This ain't rocket science, folks, it's journalism 101.:doh:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Just because something is legal does not mean it cannot be a weapon.
Not at all the point of my question. I am not unaware of this fact, moron.

The question was about possession, not about the fact it could be used as a weapon.

Most likely because the size of the blade made it illegal to carry it in a public area.
But is that what happened? Was he carrying it in a public place? Or did he use a knife that was already in the home?