Being under the curse of the law !

beloved57

Gal 3:10

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which ar​e written in the book of the law to do them.
Everyone for whom Christ did not die for are under the curse of the law. Thats because their sins against the law of God are being charged to them, having not been charged to Christ the Surety of the Sheep Jn 10:15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Now as many as are of the works of the law, they are under the curse ! Which cannot be the case for sinners Christ died for since He was made a curse for them and redeemed them from the curse of the law Gal 3:13

13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us[by dying for our sins]: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now those sinners whom Christ didnt die for, being under the curse of the law, they will always seek salvation/justification, acceptance with God by some kind of condition, requirement man must do in order for God to save, justify or accept them. Thats in essence, they are as described in Gal 3:10a

For as many as are of the works of the law !

As long as man remains in a state of nature, unregenerate, being under the curse of the law, they cannot escape thinking that salvation is conditioned upon the sinner.

Nanja

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which ar​e written in the book of the law to do them.
Everyone for whom Christ did not die for are under the curse of the law. Thats because their sins against the law of God are being charged to them, having not been charged to Christ the Surety of the Sheep Jn 10:15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Now as many as are of the works of the law, they are under the curse ! Which cannot be the case for sinners Christ died for since He was made a curse for them and redeemed them from the curse of the law Gal 3:13

13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us[by dying for our sins]: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now those sinners whom Christ didnt die for, being under the curse of the law, they will always seek salvation/justification, acceptance with God by some kind of condition, requirement man must do in order for God to save, justify or accept them. Thats in essence, they are as described in Gal 3:10a

As long as man remains in a state of nature, unregenerate, being under the curse of the law, they cannot escape thinking that salvation is conditioned upon the sinner.

So True.

If an unregenerate person maintains that he is saved, justified before God from the penalty of sin based upon something he accomplished, or met some religious condition, whether done in the flesh or mind; i.e. his own faith / believing; calling upon the Lord, etc., he is still under the curse of the Law !

Gal. 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

The Faith given in Regeneration / New Birth Gal. 5:22 reveals one's Justification before God by the Death of Christ on their behalf John 10:15; Gal. 3:13.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

If you still sin then you are still under the curse of the Law. The evidence of being purchased by the blood of Christ is being freed from sin, which was the purpose of his first coming, to end sin through his blood, which the blood of animals could never do. If you still sin, then you haven't been freed from sin, and are thus under the curse of the Law. And if you are indeed freed from sin, then you are caused to obey Law. Yet in either circumstance, the Law of God is never discarded, for the Law reveals everything that is sin.

beloved57

If you still sin then you are still under the curse of the Law. The evidence of being purchased by the blood of Christ is being freed from sin, which was the purpose of his first coming, to end sin through his blood, which the blood of animals could never do. If you still sin, then you haven't been freed from sin, and are thus under the curse of the Law. And if you are indeed freed from sin, then you are caused to obey Law. Yet in either circumstance, the Law of God is never discarded, for the Law reveals everything that is sin.
Rabbit Trail and false comment.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Rabbit Trail and false comment.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The one that has no understanding is you, you are the one that believes a lie. Here are the scriptures supporting everything I said, which is the truth, that Christ came to free his people from sin, which you do not believe, because you essentially want to continue in your sin, which will only lead to your own destruction, and not just you, but also everyone else that believes the same lie,

For by one offering he has perfected in perpetuity the ones having been sanctified. (Hebrews 10:14 [ABP])

This was a symbol for the time then present, when gifts and sacrifices were offered that could not perfect the conscience of the worshiper. (Hebrews 9:9 [NETBIBLE])

For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and of he-goats to remove sins. (Hebrews 10:4 [ABP])

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. (John 8:34-36 [NIV])

and congregation of the firstborn, who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous, who have been made perfect, (Hebrews 12:23 [NETBIBLE])

You shall be then yourselves perfect, as your father, the one in the heavens is perfect. (Matthew 5:48 [ABP])

You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. (Romans 6:18 [NIV])

But now, having been set free from sin, and having become servants of Elohim, you have your fruit resulting in set-apartness, and the end, aeonial* life. (Romans 6:22 [MODIFIED-TS2009])*

Interlinear Links: *αἰώνιον (aeonial), Romans 6:22

For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin– because anyone who has died has been set free from sin. (Romans 6:6-7 [NIV])

In Him you were also circumcised in the putting off of your sinful nature… (Colossians 2:11 [BSB])

We know that every one being engendered of God does not sin; but the one engendered of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him. (I John 5:18 [ABP])

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (1 John 3:9 [KJV])

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. (Daniel 9:24 [KJV])

Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the aeons* to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. (Hebrews 9:26 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

Interlinear Links: *αἰώνων (aeons), Hebrews 9:26

And she shall bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he shall deliver his people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21 [ABP])

No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. (1 John 3:6 [NASB])