Baptize ALL Nations??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

(( Matthew 28:18 KJV )) -- 18- "And ( Jesus Came and Spake Unto THEM, Saying, ((((( All POWER is given unto ME in Heaven AND in Earth ))))). --//--&->>:
--- Next Verse:
( Matthew 28 19-20 KJV ) -- 19- "Go ye ((( "THEREFORE" ))), and Teach "ALL NATIONS", Baptizing "THEM" in the NAME of the ( Father, AND of the Son, AND of the Holy Ghost ): 20- "Teaching THEM" to Observe ALL Things "Whatsoever I have commanded You": and, lo, ( I AM with You "ALWAY" ), Even Unto the End of the World. ((( Amen )))". --//--- ( SOOOOO )!!!

( Acts 2:5-11 KJV ) -- 5- "And there were dwelling at Jerusalem ((( "JEWS" ))), devout men, out of every nation under Heaven. 6- "NOW" when this "WAS" noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard "THEM" speak in his own language. 7- And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, (( Behold, are not all these which speak )) ( "Galilaeans" )? 8- And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 9- Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10- Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11- Cretes and Arabians", --- "we do hear "THEM" speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God". --//----- (( They Were ALL JEWS ))!! - Read IT!!

Were Peter and the rest of the Apostles - "Galilaeans"?? -- ((( NOOO!!! )))!!! They Were ALL JEWS, Not "Galilaeans"!! -- This is Many YEARS After that bunch Left Solomon; the King of ISRAEL and departed into all the "World" of the "LOST"!!

NOW!!! -- Geniuses; - Show me the ( "One Nation" ) that ( Was Baptized in the Name of the Trinities )!! -- What NATION Became the Nation of Christians?? -- "AMERICA"?????? - What a JOKE!!!! -- (( NONE ))!! -- The People of Pentecost did Not Obey from the Heart, - Jesus' Command to Baptize "ALL NATIONS" into the Kingdom of God without ( DIVISION )!!!!!! - The ONLY Nation that "IS" of God "IS: The Spiritual "Kingdom of Christ", The Heavenly Kingdom with the New Tree of Life in the New Garden of GOD!! - ( NO CARNAL KINGDOM!!!!! -- Read that TOO!!

All you Fools Say that the Old Law was "Impossible" to KEEP!! -- ((( SO WAS THE NEW LAW OF "FAITH" )))!!!! ---- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) -- /// -- AND The ( "As it is Written" ): >-- (( Psalms 53:2 KJV ))!!

Paul -- 112314

Status
Not open for further replies.