ECT Avoiding Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
AVOIDING CONVERSATIONS IS OK?
John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
Luke 4:28-30
28 So all those in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
29 and rose up and thrust Him out of the city; and they led Him to the brow of the hill on which their city was built, that they might throw Him down over the cliff.
30 Then passing through the midst of them, He went His way.
2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
Eph 5:7
7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.
Mark 1:45
45 But he went out and began to proclaim it freely, and to spread the matter, so that Jesus could no longer openly enter the city, but was outside in deserted places; and they came to Him from every quarter.
Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
John 7:10
10 But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
John 7:11-12
11 Then the Jews sought Him at the feast, and said, "Where is He?"
12 And there was much complaining among the people concerning Him. Some said, "He is good"; others said, "No, on the contrary, He deceives the people."
Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
Acts 10:40-41
40 "Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly,
41 "not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead.
Matt 7:5-6
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Luke 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
Matt 7:13-16
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
16 "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 6:64-66
64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
2 Tim 3:2-7
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
(NKJ)
XXX Those that are in the meat understanding know that it is ok to avoid some of these stupid conversations where the carnally minded throw out these theologies of man. Theology is spiritual theory, and all theory is guessing. The intellectual idiots try to flex their intellectual muscles to impress those that are unlearned. They will try to lead you away from what is written in the Word of God. That is the only way they can deceive you. But we know that God says to live by every Word that He has said. And Paul says not to even think beyond what is written. And the Word says not to even add one thing to what is written or take one thing away from what is written. So we can discern the hypocrites easy.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some people in here just cant avoid a good argument. Their emotions just won't let them. These are unclean spirits in them. The spirits drive them to keep them from learning. If they read something knew that they need. The unclean spirits in them don't want them meditating on it so they get all aroused to change the persons focus to bad instead of good. If anything you read upsets you or makes you angry, you have an unclean spirit in you.

Are you one of these people?

James 1:19-20
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
(NKJ)

Some people in here just cant avoid a good argument. Their emotions just won't let them. These are unclean spirits in them. The spirits drive them to keep them from learning. If they read something knew that they need. The unclean spirits in them don't want them meditating on it so they get all aroused to change the persons focus to bad instead of good. If anything you read upsets you or makes you angry, you have an unclean spirit in you.

Are you one of these people?

James 1:19-20
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
(NKJ)

Interesting point you raise about unclean spirits. It's seen, everyday, how people kick against very sound Bible doctrine, argue against it any which way, and the arguments often lame, clearly blind to scripture truths, even irrationally angry at being presented truth.

There's little to add to the excellent verses you've posted. It's because of what you point out I've come to find little to participate in, as there's arguing over basic doctrine, growing beyond this very much casting pearls before swine. When there's no grasping basic doctrines, how can there be grasping of deeper truths? The answer is there's no sense even voicing anything: when you try to seek depth and growth, the trolls immediately trample you in perversity, nobody interested to even reply in kind. The often lies and viciousness is also dishonoring to truth, to Christ, insulting to Him, as He is truth: corrupt truth, and you're trying to pervert God's word, which is, truly, a swine.

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
why have a conversation when you can just quote scripture?

better yet
get software that gives you verses that are in a different order

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Interesting point you raise about unclean spirits. It's seen, everyday, how people kick against very sound Bible doctrine, argue against it any which way, and the arguments often lame, clearly blind to scripture truths, even irrationally angry at being presented truth.

There's little to add to the excellent verses you've posted. It's because of what you point out I've come to find little to participate in, as there's arguing over basic doctrine, growing beyond this very much casting pearls before swine. When there's no grasping basic doctrines, how can there be grasping of deeper truths? The answer is there's no sense even voicing anything: when you try to seek depth and growth, the trolls immediately trample you in perversity, nobody interested to even reply in kind. The often lies and viciousness is also dishonoring to truth, to Christ, insulting to Him, as He is truth: corrupt truth, and you're trying to pervert God's word, which is, truly, a swine.

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I said
Very good. And you have the support of the Holy Spirit.

Word based mystic

I will often confront philosophies that point toward perfection in understanding doctrine as the main means to interacting with the Spirit, or also imply that a perfect understanding of philosophies or doctrines equates salvation or maturity in the Spirit.
Worshiping in Spirit and truth is the standard.
relationship is the goal
a husband and wife do not need to have a set of rules on the fridge of do's and don't for their marriage.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
why have a conversation when you can just quote scripture?

better yet
get software that gives you verses that are in a different order

I said
You must be catholic and not know the Holy Spirit. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes scripture.

The Holy Spirit brings to remembrance(by quoting) what Jesus has already said to us.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is NOT ALLOWED to speak to us any other way or on His own authority.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is the ONLY guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I said
You must be catholic and not know the Holy Spirit. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes scripture.

The Holy Spirit brings to remembrance(by quoting) what Jesus has already said to us.

Matthew 22:39King James Version (KJV)

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

I said

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is NOT ALLOWED to speak to us any other way or on His own authority.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is the ONLY guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

This is why forums are very often a waste of time. It's like somebody saying, "What is the point of talking about God to you, when you go around quoting Him?" I suppose we should then be quoting from our favorite novels, or simply be conformists and post angry, twisted and trollish, wholly unnecessary nonsense? Maybe put together a compilation of one or two-liner insults to publish? I suppose I was naive enough to think this a theology forum, not a place to wear our borderline personality disorders and error on our sleeves.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
With you?

It's impossible to have a conversation with you. :)

You forgot to say I said. :freak: 2 Pe 2:1

As a reminder is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)category. :burnlib:

simonsays1.jpg

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

Ecclesiastes 7:25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom,

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things

that are done under heaven:

Beware of dogs :dog::dog::dog::dog:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is why forums are very often a waste of time. It's like somebody saying, "What is the point of talking about God to you, when you go around quoting Him?" I suppose we should then be quoting from our favorite novels, or simply be conformists and post angry, twisted and trollish, wholly unnecessary nonsense? Maybe put together a compilation of one or two-liner insults to publish? I suppose I was naive enough to think this a theology forum, not a place to wear our borderline personality disorders and error on our sleeves.

I said
lol Some do quote novels to me. I don't know why they do that. I guess its because something is pushing them to talk but they don't know any bible. Instead of questioning what is pushing them they just blindly give into it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ecclesiastes 7:25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom,

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things

that are done under heaven:

I said
And what did he learn? All is vanity.

Eccl 6:1-12

1 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it is common among men:
2 A man to whom God has given riches and wealth and honor, so that he lacks nothing for himself of all he desires; yet God does not give him power to eat of it, but a foreigner consumes it. This is vanity, and it is an evil affliction.
3 If a man begets a hundred children and lives many years, so that the days of his years are many, but his soul is not satisfied with goodness, or indeed he has no burial, I say that a stillborn child is better than he--
4 for it comes in vanity and departs in darkness, and its name is covered with darkness.
5 Though it has not seen the sun or known anything, this has more rest than that man,
6 even if he lives a thousand years twice-- but has not seen goodness. Do not all go to one place?
7 All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the soul is not satisfied.
8 For what more has the wise man than the fool? What does the poor man have, who knows how to walk before the living?
9 Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind.
10 Whatever one is, he has been named already, for it is known that he is man; and he cannot contend with Him who is mightier than he.
11 Since there are many things that increase vanity, how is man the better?
12 For who knows what is good for man in life, all the days of his vain life which he passes like a shadow? Who can tell a man what will happen after him under the sun?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Valid subject

I said
You see everyone does it. Whether they realize it or not. People on this board avoid conversations with me about my revelations. They avoid conversations with me because of their ignorance of spirituality. I avoid conversations with them carnally because their useless.