Arizona parents who fought school board president make pick for governor's race

Arizona parents who fought school board president make pick for governor's race​

Five moms say GOP candidate Kari Lake helped them 'find a voice' after a Google Drive incident revealed their personal data

FIRST ON FOX: Five moms whose personal information appeared in a Google Drive to which the president of Scottsdale Unified School District school board had access say they're endorsing Republican Kari Lake in Arizona's 2022 gubernatorial election.

"In August, the Scottsdale School Board President Jann-Michael Greenburg sent an unsolicited email to two parents, including a screenshot of his desktop that included a link to a Google Drive that was dedicated to collecting information about my peers and fellow parents," Amanda Wray, a mother of two kids in the district, says in a Lake campaign video first released to Fox News.

"To see my name in the dossier was a complete violation," Trish Olson, a mother of three in the district, says in the video. "It felt like I had been targeted for advocating for not only my kids but for the kids of this district. … To have somebody like Kari standing up with us, it helps us keep the pressure on the district."

"I support Kari Lake because I admire her chutzpah," Jennifer DeStefano, a mother of four, says in the video.

"I support Kari Lake because she's a mom and she's an advocate for all kids in Arizona," Valerie Shannon, a mother of three, adds.

"I support Kari Lake because she is a fellow mama bear," Kiki Dupey, a mother of two in the district, says. "She is behind us 100% and she makes it easier for all of us to speak out and be loud."